Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well that explains the new clothes issue (y)
No, it doesn't. Other games also use webp images, and don't cause overload... but they have competent coders who know how to fix issues like this, and don't confuse programing language and engines... :D
Basic problem with this game is saddog is talented artist, and rather creative, but he took harder task than he can do. He is simply not coder... that's why we always have delay, bugg fests (somebody will remember last year version where sex scenes in basement were introduced... nothing worked in way it was supposed to) :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No, it doesn't. Other games also use webp images, and don't cause overload... but they have competent coders who know how to fix issues like this, and don't confuse programing language and engines... :D
Basic problem with this game is saddog is talented artist, and rather creative, but he took harder task than he can do. He is simply not coder... that's why we always have delay, bugg fests (somebody will remember last year version where sex scenes in basement were introduced... nothing worked in way it was supposed to) :D
What? I was talking about a previous issue of why they weren't showing up at some points, I'm well aware of the buggy mess that this game is.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
  1. Click your phone (top right)
  2. Click the ? icon
  3. Click the photo of Nicole
  4. Under Love Path, click the Show More button.
  5. See which of the steps listed you have not yet done.
That doesn´t work for me, i´m 100 % sure i have done all the events found on the phone for Nicole, but no entry to basement

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
That doesn´t work for me, i´m 100 % sure i have done all the events found on the phone for Nicole, but no entry to basement
To enter the basement u need to be a gangmember
to join the gang :
- talk to Davide and Bruce at 20 hs at the veranda / choose to help
- talk to D and B at 21 hs in the livingroom / accept the job (do twice in a week)
-Deliver Package Tue and Thu before 9 a.m.
- talk to Davide and Bruce again Livingroom at 21 hs follow the event

at this point u should define "kinkystuff" because if u go to the basement it is Dungeon for "Kinky Stuff" but u can choose to
-not get a blowjob from Miranda (Blonde)
-Love solution for mom (act like she were punished by u)
have fun and enjoy !

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Helped get 8.2 out. It has been working for me for hours now. I tried the LUV route for the first time with everyone and have not had any crashes. Will now join the gang for the last part of this arc and save waiting for updates. Is it a perfect story? No, but I was pleasantly surprised by the dialogue given to the characters through this story line. Guess I will go back to corruption and NTR next.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
how do i unlock the 2nd-weekend event with the mother? keeps saying i need to do the basement event, but i have done everything in the basement already and nothing seems to change

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
how do i unlock the 2nd-weekend event with the mother?
It has to be the weekend? :whistle:

More seriously though, the requirements differ depending on the path. I play the modded version but iirc, in vanilla, if you went love date first time, 2nd date has a minimum LP threshold to unlock. If you went corruption, you will need to have drugged her at least once beforehand to get the 2nd corruption date.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
how do i unlock the 2nd-weekend event with the mother? keeps saying i need to do the basement event, but i have done everything in the basement already and nothing seems to change
I´m a gangmember, i forget to say. But Thx i try your other tipps
Use In Game cheats with caution ! (in original game)

I have similar issues with Cassandra on one save where I cheated (heavy)
her stats only thing what helped was start a new game

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes