JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Really a great game! But i can't seem to unlock cassandra's second date :( The walkthrough says i should be getting a new corruption option in the kitchen after her first date but i'm not getting it..? Playing Non NTR/Corruption path for now :)

Last edited:

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
eh les gars ,j'ai deja du mal avec l'anglais alors svp utiliser google pour parler en anglais

eh guys, I already have trouble with English so please use google to speak , do like me huh;);)

Reactions: Thermophob

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 400998

So ugh... I dunno if it's because of the latest update, or if it's because of the mod, but MC seemed to have obtained x-ray power. Kinda kills the immersion, that they are naked all of a sudden. Any way to fix it?
It was the update I've had a few issues with this as well think it just affects all the new clothes, not sure if there is a fix for it yet.

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
Screenshot_1.png

So ugh... I dunno if it's because of the latest update, or if it's because of the mod, but MC seemed to have obtained x-ray power. Kinda kills the immersion, that they are naked all of a sudden. Any way to fix it?

Reactions: Pdoan and iainmore

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
It was the update I've had a few issues with this as well think it just affects all the new clothes, not sure if there is a fix for it yet.
It's the first day though, they are wearing their old plain clothes, kinda stupid. Ah well, thanks for the reply.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
patreon post

Hello everyone,
some news for the pregnancy in version 0.9. After some reflections I find a way to handle the pregnancy in the game.
When you had unprotected sex with a girl, there‘ll be a chance that she get pregnant.
When she‘s pregnant there‘ll be a event where you can choose how to handle her pregnancy. Can you tell the others, when Alexis is pregnant for example, or do you need to make a emergency plan. Or get rid of it.
To get to the pregnant stuff you‘ll be able to skip fast forward, waiting all the time would get too boring in the sandbox game.
In high pregnancy state there‘ll be some events for preggy-sex and others. You can let the girl in this state for as long as you want to.
Next skip then is the birth. So you can make as many children as you want with them in your game. But the children will stay as toddlers all the time and never leave their room.
Then you can restart the circle again.
As a example:
You impregnate Nicole and Alexis. You skip for Alexis fast forward and Nicole not.
Alexis carry her big belly some time and Nicole is all flat. Then Alexis gives birth, Nicole is still flat. After some time Alexis is mother of five kids and Nicole get now her belly for preggy-sex all the time.
I know this is not very realistic, but I want let you decide how to play your game.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes