Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's going to be a lot of baby-making :LOL: and I hope by that time we are rid of the gang and have moved far away so I can give the girls life of luxury while knocking them up :p

Mar 18, 2019
I feel like the developer completely forgot that Bruce is an undercover cop and this whole thing was a mission so to speak for him. LOL seems like Bruce even forgot.

Major plot point to forget about given Bruce kills himself or *can* kill himself.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
What needs to be done in the game so that they are naked? Pictures with naked girls in the files are.
I dont think you can. I believe those images are just a base to paste the different clothes options and make the rendering process faster.
The image above could be a bug. (Obviously i could be totally wrong)

nim

May 6, 2017
View attachment 401015

So ugh... I dunno if it's because of the latest update, or if it's because of the mod, but MC seemed to have obtained x-ray power. Kinda kills the immersion, that they are naked all of a sudden. Any way to fix it?
There are a number of pics in the update with the family girls being nude, but I can't find that any of them are intentionally used. The pic above appears when the intended pic was not found, maybe a typo in the code for the intended pic? The number of nude pics makes me wonder if there is an MC mandated "naked day" in a future update.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Some new event with pregancy, last time i played the said u fucked as would want to get me pregnant, any progress, thank u!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wouldnt it be easier to make a VN (visual movel) and sandbox open world together?
That way people wont complain about this game so much being too difficult.
Some game developers started to do that .....games like
Rockin Robin
Lustful Actions
They are both VN and Sandox combined. I think it would make life easier

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wouldnt it be easier to make a VN (visual movel) and sandbox open world together?
That way people wont complain about this game so much being too difficult.
Some game developers started to do that games like
Rockin Robin
Lustful Actions
They are both VN and Sandox combined. I think it would make life easier
Or simply just turn all games into VN games and I mean all including RPGM.

Sierra025

Donor
Jul 26, 2017
MEGA: , ,
Google Drive: , ,
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.02.39 AM.png

Last edited:

Surian

May 5, 2018
It's already on hard mode. The thing is I've already done all the options in the orgy scene apart from that. This is the only 2 options I see:

Option 1: MC fucks Nicole, they watch.
Option 2: MC fucks Nicole and Davide fucks Cassandra

Every other NTR event works apart from this one

View attachment 399868
I cant even unlock this scene. How do a do it?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes