LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
I think the "Helper" is really broken. It tells me for Nicole "Meet Nicole at 10pm in the living room".
The only thing I get there is a repeatable scene where I can slap her ass or help her with drinks.
Same goes for Cassandra: "Go with her in the basement at 10pm"...
How? At this time she is in the shower and all I can do is watch.
I can't get to the basement at all (except for the repeatable events with Alexis and Cassandra).
I can't get to the second basement event with Nicole.
I can't get to the second date with Nicole.
Please don tell me this only works with NTR ON. Hope not.
Game feels really broken and buggy right now, crashes a lot too.
Also I can't use interact in my bedroom anymore because I get an exception :(
There is a bug here, you should select not step this event,then you will find her

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Gotcha. Sadly the user who normally shares them is no longer backing the game at the $20 tier so unless someone else decides to share them with us, then we're out of luck. :(
are these what you mean
Many images from July
Hello everyone,
here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
are these what you mean
Many images from July
Hello everyone,
here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

Yes indeed! Thank you very much!

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
posted

Hello everyone,
after some more research and information from you, I think I found the problem.
For the new clothes system, which added the clothing for Alexis and Cassandra, I decided to use a layer system instead of full images for every possible clothing option. I chose the .webp format with transparency.
And my researches shows, that python (the renpy base engine) has problems to process all the images, when it works on an slower system. I didn't noticed that, because I use for my work only high end machines.
So I'm changing the layer right now to make it work on slower machines too. By removing all the transparency and code the right positions in manually.
It'll take time until Sunday, then I'll release the overworked game and hopefully, you all can play then without crashes.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
And my researches shows, that python (the renpy base engine) has problems to process all the images, when it works on an slower system. I didn't noticed that, because I use for my work only high end machines.
Did he just call program language an engine? More precisely program language which he is supposed to know, because he should write code for his game in it?

Last edited:
Reactions: lazycodemonkey
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes