goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys !

How do you do to kill Davide ?
I used the helper and do all the things but i have the ntr fail scene instead of kill scene.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Anyone has a fix for game just ending when you go to sleep?
also buttons for ntr hardmode etc are gone
so many bugs since the 0.9 patch was released.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, sorry for my question, there is FFM (FFFM?) with mom and sis ?
Don't have play since the first release and i try to avoid spoiler so i don't read other message in this thread.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
can some1 explain to me how the different videos affect alexis... i only managed to get a f/f scene with her by showing her les videos but nothing else on all the other routes...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
honestly i was starting to hate this game ... but then this update came out and i was taken aback .. usually i hate grinder games .. way to much repetition for me ... using the cheats which i did i admit helped out alot ... this game is pretty cool .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
I think this game is really good and unique. The story is kind of set now. It would be good to have more scenes (in the basement for example).

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I already try 3 weekends in a row, and still i cant go to the second date with the mother "corruption path", and the help already say to go to second date.
I have 3 of love and 121 of corruption, and 98 of relantioship.

What i must to do??

Reactions: paaapagayo

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I already try 3 weekends in a row, and still i cant go to the second date with the mother "corruption path", and the help already say to go to second date.
I have 3 of love and 121 of corruption, and 98 of relantioship.

What i must to do??
upload your save, I will see.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck in Nicole story (Corruption Patch).
In weekend, the second event of Nicole not is available, this message appears: "You need to be a gangmember and did her basement event as a gangmember | +Corruption Date". I guess that this "Date" is the second requirement that are incomplete, but what event is this?
I already did the first and three events of Nicole in weekend:
#1 - Go with Nicole on your first date
#3 - Have a second date with Nicole
The hint in game shows this: "Go with Nicole to her second date at the weekend".
Anyone can help me?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
In weekend, the second event of Nicole not is available, this message appears: "You need to be a gangmember and did her basement event as a gangmember | +Corruption Date". I guess that this "Date" is the second requirement that are incomplete, but what event is this?
The hint in game shows this: "Go with Nicole to her second date at the weekend".
Anyone can help me?
Did you take Nicole after you are a gang member at 10 PM to the basement yet?

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone can help me?

Its the same as me.

And yes, the first thing i did its became a gangmember.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got her at late term and secret place doesnt show

anyone got a save just before that scene? My save just can't get it, or I'm missing something i'm unaware of
Since there is no pregnancy pic the ! is still there at 2 pm just click on it and it will take you there.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes