DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
will it ever be picked up from someone else and finished or?
idk but I also find it sad to be so close and yet not finished. It's like Usain Bolt being cheered on by his fans all the way to the finish line but he stops a yard away and says he's out of breath :(. I think highly of this project and do hope someone picks it up.

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
Saddoggames is back everyone.
I just saw him post on his patreon so yeah if you like this game show support on his patreon.
Cause i liked it and would like him to continue making this game and finish it.
He just released 0.9.4 version of the game.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i would recommend personally not to "show" support on his Patreon just because "he" come back let him prove that he is not going to go away for months again other wise you are just saying you are fine with him going dark for many month and still get money from Patreon for a game that he is not working on at all

and reason why i say he did not work on it at all is because its very weird how the update is always
"small" and for some Devs it always comes when Patreon is going to shutdown the Patreon Page due to it being inactive

because for real no matter what was the reason for him to go dark i think it is weird how little is getting done for the time it took sense the last update and its is for all the so call "DEVS" that is having a Patreon account

and last it is only my opinion

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Hello everyone,
I‘m back. I still struggle with depression and other demons, and it got much worse during this pandemic crap to a point when it went horrible wrong with patreon and the game updates. And now I can‘t reverse it. But this unfinished game prey so much on my conscience, so I need to finish it properly.
Also I want to add some smaller updates in between, mostly bugfixes and altering the repeated events in a weekly circle.
Planned was update 0.9.5, but this is now 0.9.4 because the weekend trip for Cassandra‘s love event are not working properly and I want release the other last weekend events for all three main characters together, because of the spoiler.
In this update I finished all the other weekend stuff, got rid of some bugs and changed some repeated events and a new one. In previous posts I showed some different preview images. These events are mostly done, but won‘t work also not properly and I‘ll pack them in the smaller updates.
An android version need to wait some time, I need to decide and test if I need to outsource the conversions again or do it myself.
Changelog for version 0.9.4
- weekend trips (love) for Nicole and Alexis
- weekend trips for Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra (NTR). Just go on a corruption or love trip with them and have to low relationship and their other NTR events before, see helper.
- A new event with Cassandra when she‘s your basement slut (corruption, 9am)
- more training with Cassandra before she have her second event in the basement (corruption, 9am)
- a event in the parents room at 7pm after you told Bruce to get his hands off Nicole
- some repeatable events won‘t occur anymore when a character has passed a certain point. The repeating at this point won‘t make any sense. (for example the meeting of Martin at the front door at 2pm)
- some repeatable event are reworked, so the haven‘t the same text every time
- you won‘t lose relationship points any longer when NTR is off (that makes no sense then)
- the shaky relation events are gone, that experiment was crap
- bugfixing
Download The Tyrant 0.9.4 MEGA (~2,83 GB)
|
Download The Tyrant 0.9.4 Google Drive (~2,83 GB)
|

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes