Graag

Jan 13, 2018
First Dual Family, then the Tyrant... Next step is the return of Jesus or what ? :)
You do know that if that does happen he will forget and wipe all our sins right? I'm pretty sure that means this site as well. Probably even the whole internet and everyone's search history!

Reactions: Ysoth

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Emh, I am glad he continued Tyrant, but comparing this with Dual Family is ridiculous.
First, saddog has already finished a game. Second, there was just 8 months hiatus compared to two or three years for DF. And finally, this game was like 80% done, but DF didn't even move with new "update".

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I saw a couple of fixes with Alexis, for example. "Deflower her" now reads "F' her pussy" instead of the former. And persitence with regard to second pregnancies. i.e. "You got me pregnant again!"

It does really add to the immersion, IMHO.
Except of course that all those babies are nowhere to be seen after they're born :LOL:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is it bad that I always download the update but never find any new content? I dont want to start over (too grindy) so I load my save and am stuck in the same loops...Can someone pls point out the newest content? Sort of annoying as I get tired of the same stuff over and over. Do I have to restart the game?!?
The game is based on 2 different main things
1) When you start the game you have to sell drugs in red box at 7:00 or 8:00 AM Tuesday and Thursday every week at least 5/6 times.. this unlock all contents in the future. (it requires 3 weeks)

2) The weekly events contain the major events based on how many time you go in weekend and you will unlock all events in about total 5 or 6 weekends or maybe more (if i remember well)
you need to play at least 6 weekends in order to open all the events

if you do not want repeat some event during the week days you can click on the fast forward button by this way you can also skip all days and go straight on the weekend
...BUT the first 3 weeks must played without skipping all the week days because you have to sell drugs on the subway for unlock the progress of the story

If you do not like ntr scenes do not forget that by skipping one whole week without gift your girls the relationship will goes down... if relationship points are below then 5 the girls will cheat on you.

Take a look at your phone for check the relationship status and the built-in walkthrough...
You can also go in your bedroom where the cheat menu is located... but is better to use the cheat only after the first 3 weeks to avoid problems

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
at 2:00 pm there is an event but how i can get this ?
the event is with Alexis
you have to meet with her in her room...
after 3 or 4 times the event will change a bit.. then you will be able to go in the Alexis secret place

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Game Crashes at the end of Cassandra Selling drugs event (Corruption) anyone knows how to fix it?

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
Error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Woohoo\Generic\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Woohoo\Generic\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "H:\Woohoo\Generic\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "H:\Woohoo\Generic\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "H:\Woohoo\Generic\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Mon Mar 01 14:00:17 2021

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
The Tyrant [v0.9.1] [Saddoggames] - Original Size: 2.61 GB

Download PC (517MB)
: - -
Download Mac (501MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can u update this compressed version from v0.9.1 to the new updated version v0.9.4 compressed, please???
I'll really appreciate it!!

Reactions: lofi

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
As it's been an entire year since I last played this, is it better to start from fresh? And will I still be able to continue with NTR stuff with Nicole?

I'm reading you can only do things with one girl or the other and some "shaky events" aren't there? Am I gonna lose anything if I start fresh? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes