R

RWaites

Presumably he will just change the text, Ctrl-F "sister" to "step-sister" in the rpy files should be the extent of this.
Don't think he can do step-sister @Faerin had to change to none relations in Man of the House but there are ways around it

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
"The Tyrant Landlord".

Actually... that setting may work way better.
The female tenants are being pimped out by a corrupt undercover agent that is working for some gang.
You are the new roommate and have to save them or... join in.

Nah, just joking, gimme some incest!

R

RWaites

"The Tyrant Landlord".

Actually... that setting may work way better.
The female tenants are being pimped out by a corrupt undercover agent that is working for some gang.
You are the new roommate and have to save them or... join in.

Nah, just joking, gimme some incest!
If it comes to it I'm sure there are plenty of modder's here

Reactions: Viatovic
U

User_32285

Imo the emotional context changes.

If I came home from holliday and found my roommates being in the same possition as the family in this game was, I would say sayonara have fun with the rest of your lifes and get the hell out of dodge.

I'll go on another holliday and find me some other roommates when I come back I am not gonna mix it up with criminals.

Just saying I dont think you can just exchange sister and mother with roommate and keep the rest the same as before and have the same impact.

Reactions: Paprika and L☹VE

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
Received this at 17:05
sent you a message.
Hello everyone, the site may be back later today (maybe in 4-6 hours) because I'm at the end of my discussion with patreon staff. Unfortunately all forbidden stuff (i*cest) must be removed from the game too. So I have to re-write the game, mostly all of the events and so I'll have to delay the update to december, 22th. Greetings, saddog
NOOOOO!!! the mix of incest and the netorare is the live in this game!!! why!! why patreon!!! i curse all of you!!! ( sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
NOOOOO!!! the mix of incest and the netorare is the live in this game!!! why!! why patreon!!! i curse all of you!!! ( sorry for my bad english)
i want you to focus your attention on the post above yours, especially this part:

There won't be any typical roommates. In the patreon version your old family will be a befriended family (you knew them since your childhood, like a second family) and live with them and in the non-patreon version, yeah same as before ;)

Reactions: wep

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
There won't be any typical roommates. In the patreon version your old family will be a befriended family (you knew them since your childhood, like a second family) and live with them and in the non-patreon version, yeah same as before ;)
So... the patreon version is gonna be a Naughty America production?
"The Tyrant Mom's Best Friend"

Reactions: DMC and OwMyFace

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
No incest? Well he lost my support..

Edit: wait never mind, I just noticed Saddog in the thread saying he might patch it in later...maybe.. If he does he just gained a $20.00 supporter back lol

Last edited:
U

User_215882

Id wait dude. Incest is easy to modd back in if you want it. The other stuff is a bit harder

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
"same as before", I loved that, Saddo.
The more incest is forbidden the more it's desired. It's just fictional artwork with no real people involved, ffs!

Reactions: DMC

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
ok im alittle worried, can someone explain what is likely to happen to this game and how it will change from today?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes