BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Well without playing it's either a game you are gonna love or hate.
Depending on the paths you take.
Can you stop it from happening or take part?
Will there be a happy ending to the story.
Will you be able to take control to it's conclusion?
I just hope it has at least some sort of happy ending when I start playing it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well without playing it's either a game you are gonna love or hate.
Depending on the paths you take.
Can you stop it from happening or take part?
Will there be a happy ending to the story.
Will you be able to take control to it's conclusion?
I just hope it has at least some sort of happy ending when I start playing it.
It's a multi path story, so it's at least supposed to have multiple different endings, but since I've heard that the dev intends to finish up the game pretty soon, within a few updates, well we're just gonna have to wait and see how it goes :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is there an update walkthrough? and what about italian translation? thank you :)
No, there is no updated walkthroughs anymore, just click the phone in-game, then click the big "?" icon, and then click on the character avatars and you get all the hints what to do to get new stuff unlocked :p

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
No, there is no updated walkthroughs anymore, just click the phone in-game, then click the big "?" icon, and then click on the character avatars and you get all the hints what to do to get new stuff unlocked :p
I'm not able to get the second appointment with mum :/ I have enough corruption and I'm a member of the gang

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm not able to get the second appointment with mum :/ I have enough corruption and I'm a member of the gang
You mean second date? Think you needed to do the first date on the corruption path too, and I think your corruption points need to be much higher than love points.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Dog, please, if you read, and you read. Do not write the release date you intend to break. You do understand that only because of this can you not get the $ you deserve for this game? Every month the same. You make yourself a headache. Good game, but here is the implementation of the product on D... :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Evar and Thermophob

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
so instant of an update we get this photos ....nice milking system
It's not milking if you are paying for said pictures and you get them. People have compiled all of these in various files through out this thread. Saddog does a fine job of keeping his customers happy. He just runs into problems every now and then. You try doing a game all by yourself and see how it goes. He completed his first game. I bet he will finish this one as well.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's not milking if you are paying for said pictures and you get them. People have compiled all of these in various files through out this thread. Saddog does a fine job of keeping his customers happy. He just runs into problems every now and then. You try doing a game all by yourself and see how it goes. He completed his first game. I bet he will finish this one as well.
Apart from that the updates for The Tyrant are frequently enough that calling it milking is completly unjustified. There are enough examples of dev's who really milk their patrons on this side so this guy should look around and he knows what milking is pretty fast.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Still can not. This character is not implemented. And most likely will not be implemented.
[/QUOTE

I know the character has not yet been implemented.
but what I wanted to know was the influence of the
"good" or "bad" in the game
if it's "good" what happens
if it's "bad" what happens
thank you

androide

May 3, 2018
I've played this game recently, but reading the last pages it's seems like the dev wants to complete it this Summer, can someone tell me if that's true?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes