Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)
Depends on your kinks. Looking at the tags will give an idea of the kind of game you're looking at. This game was almost finished but the dev somehow abandoned it.

For this game you can choose to protect your girls, corrupt them, or have other guys fuck them with or without your presence. Whatever path you choose they will be fucked either by you or other guys.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
literally supporting fraud.
Nope.
People who have been consistently supporting all this time, either have forgotten they were patrons, or don't care.

In either case, they chose to support willingly and are under no obligation to continue their support, or are prevented from removing their patronage at any time.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Jesus are we still on this. Let's all take a step down from this hate train.
We're all here for same reason, to play games. The world might be going to shit, but no reason to bring all that hate in here.
If the Dev drops the game, whatever. Doesn't matter. There are a million others to replace it. And we should still reminisce fondly for what was given. I still had plenty of enjoyment in this game corrupting everyone and either getting douchebags killed or turning them into impotent simps watching you from the corner. Lotta good times. Let's remember the positive and try to return to ground a bit. Maybe help people with questions about quests or whatever.

Reactions: xapican

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Jesus are we still on this. Let's all take a step down from this hate train.
We're all here for same reason, to play games. The world might be going to shit, but no reason to bring all that hate in here.
If the Dev drops the game, whatever. Doesn't matter. There are a million others to replace it. And we should still reminisce fondly for what was given. I still had plenty of enjoyment in this game corrupting everyone and either getting douchebags killed or turning them into impotent simps watching you from the corner. Lotta good times. Let's remember the positive and try to return to ground a bit. Maybe help people with questions about quests or whatever.
'Millions others to replace it" is pushing it a LOT. There are but a couple of 100's, and most of them being absolute garbage, or not aimed at what one's might enjoy. You'll be lucky if you find 50 adult games you REALLY like.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Incest patch download site doesn't work for me, anyone reupload?

Choose one, all the same

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Forget him. Just a troll not able to understand anything about the story of this amazing game
just a nonsense blah blah.
All the renders are already in this game version... so no spoiler.. maybe some path end is a bit hard to reach but all pics are already pubblished with the game version 0.94b
This game is almost COMPLETE in all of the 3 paths LOVE/CORRUPTION/NTR
Here Alexis all paths completed
View attachment 1635811
and here is the NTR when she starts to do webcam shows with David
. View attachment 1635967
Cassandra path are incomplete just for the LOVE path but I hope will be developed in next updates
View attachment 1635828
Here cassandra ending NTR she marries Frank
View attachment 1635972 View attachment 1635973
And Mom
View attachment 1635833
Just the very endings must be completed and developed but all the Paths are almost complete.
Here are the scenes when Nicole try to Kill David ans Sam kill him! Than Miranda help him to get rid of the corpse
View attachment 1635894 View attachment 1635898
Also the great NTR endings of NICOLE!
View attachment 1635985 View attachment 1635983
This Game as I said is complete and requires just a little fix and some other scenes about Cassandra Love Path and i hope more scenes about Alexis and Nicole! I think Sado will complete the game soon or later....
I hope very soon.
So no one will never able to continue Saddog work... Also SAZ stopped to release the mod waiting for the final release... SAZ mod is a great example of how to add scenes in this game without change the main story.
The only things required to this game is add SCENES because the girls are very sexual and beautiful, perfect for their roles!
I didnt see any of this is this going to be on the new update?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes