zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
It's really sad that this game got abandon, it is such a great one and mid grade story. I just hope the dev doing wells, it's not like the first time I see great games that got the bad vibe of interests. Much greater game than this also died because of the bad vibes, and until more people came, it's already abandon .......
Serious Respect to these devs .... They didn't even left it half way, they put out all major contents that they can before leave it for good.

Shinbii

Jun 26, 2021
when will the developer release the latest version? I have been waiting for the update for quite a long time?!

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I'm on Alexis corruption route, it says to meet her at 8am in the kitchen, but no matter what I choose she's not into it and leaves. Walkthrough always stays on meet her at 8am in the kitchen.

Also corruption route Cassandra. I get an error when trying to sell drugs at 4pm with her and cannot continue.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
No to remake, no to continuation unless its done by Saddoggames. You can take all that time and energy and make a spiritual successor. Lets not make this into the next Big Brother nightmares that never get finished but always crop up as a new remake over and over and ...

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes