Cozmos

May 30, 2017
1655031362183.png

this is appearing with the scene , not compressed version too, using dark paths mod and have the animations on, same with scene at the kitchen with cassandra (where one of the options is "surprise") , any idea how to fix this?

also any reason why Saddo abandoned this game? there is also "Blackheart" who's redoing games with their own flavor/touch to them while staying true to the story of the original, if someone can contact them so they'd look at the tyrant.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
View attachment 1866255

this is appearing with the scene , not compressed version too, using dark paths mod and have the animations on, same with scene at the kitchen with cassandra (where one of the options is "surprise") , any idea how to fix this?

also any reason why Saddo abandoned this game? there is also "Blackheart" who's redoing games with their own flavor/touch to them while staying true to the story of the original, if someone can contact them so they'd look at the tyrant.
Hello Cozmos! Generally if you have a question that concerns using the SAZmod, you want to ask on the SAZmod thread so this thread remains on topic. I will answer your question over there so we do. (y)

Last edited:

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
sorry for being a noob, but should I download the incest patch if I downloaded the game from here or is the patch just for other versions of the game? I think the MC already refers to Nicole as "mom" in my game, and I didn't get the patch

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Still apparently pulling in about US$435 per month. I really wish development would continue. Yet another disappointment; I haven't played this for well over a year now. :(

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
is there developer interested to recreated this game " The Tyrant - Another Stories " , the plot already there yet Saddoggames decided to Abandoned the game. make it like from "Big Brother" to "Big Brother Another Stories"
Sado still takes money for the game on his patreon - so doubtful anyone could do this even if they wanted. Some mod work has extended thing a bit, but I would not count on a full remake.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes