Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
The_Førsãkëñ I'm not trying to nitpick your English (it's not my first language either), but are you implying the list is NOT updated? There is a literal "update log" button, and yes I have been adding more games on a very regular basis.

update button.png

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
now we need a brave soul to put this in a rough ranking or tier list to see what are some must plays.
I was considering making an icon for said "must plays" but taste is subjective after all, so I'm hesitant.

Take Celesphonia for example: It's one of the most highly acclaimed games on the site, but I personally didn't care much for it.

Aug 2, 2022
The_Førsãkëñ I'm not trying to nitpick your English (it's not my first language either), but are you implying the list is NOT updated? There is a literal "update log" button, and yes I have been adding more games on a very regular basis.

View attachment 2885667
Well sorry about this:(, but I'll keep in mind that things this WILL NOT happen again:).
And I'll alsolook in that log, which, I do miss, as I directly go to 'Female Protagonist' tag to search games and I've been to site called 'HentaiBedta' which have some Jrpgs, which our site/forums does not have.
So I do apologize for being stupid here.:)
And I do really appreciate everyone who manages and maintain this site , as this is one of my favorite site which i visit frequently.

Reactions: Acropolis

rootlus

Jun 20, 2020
I think the term BF for the FeMC based games needs a re-define. Maybe need a New Emoji for this in particular. But in terms of actual BF where you can win through the actual BF mechanics there are very very few. In fact, the only ones I can think of are Karryn's Prison and Saria Reclaimed. There are some where the FeMC's can use the BF mechanics to gain an advantage but, I wouldn't call that BF considering you still have to kill or defeat the enemy with attacks to finish the fight. Definitely looking for more like Karryn's but finding out that mechanic is pretty rare. Haven't checked the MaleMC ones but I'm assuming it's more common in there?

Anyway, thank you for the list! This definitely helps take the hassle out of finding some of these games. You Rock.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mememema

Aug 16, 2020
New apple rooftop game out

They did mon musume park and the libidinous monster girl academy. Its got a decent Eng translation pre-loaded.

quick link for anyone who sees this before the thread goes up

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021
I was considering making an icon for said "must plays" but taste is subjective after all, so I'm hesitant.

Take Celesphonia for example: It's one of the most highly acclaimed games on the site, but I personally didn't care much for it.
I'm also against it. Hentai opinions vary so much that a tier list is pointless. Whenever list have tiers I usually don't agree.

Way more efficient to just let people know what's in each game so they can cater to themselves, kinda like how the Huge Breast Game Archive does it.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021

Celesphonia would've been amazing if the sex scenes were animated. Having a bunch of still images with text for sex kills my mood.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Just found out that Pray Game & Lolique 2-Gaiden are now fully translated, sweet jeezus I've been waiting forever to play these two

skavuzag8887

Aug 14, 2023
I don't see nymphomania princess anywhere? Cause most lewd thing I found is when she collapses out of fatigue or HP, goblins, pirates, etc, begin to pound her...mmm :D

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
I don't see nymphomania princess anywhere? Cause most lewd thing I found is when she collapses out of fatigue or HP, goblins, pirates, etc, begin to pound her...mmm :D
Actually never knew about it till now. Is it still in development? I can only find various versions.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Acropolis Are you sure ark of artemis has protagonist sex combat?
Played the game to every detail + gallery and none of it shows. Unless ' escape' counts ?

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Acropolis Are you sure ark of artemis has protagonist sex combat?
Played the game to every detail + gallery and none of it shows. Unless ' escape' counts ?
Assuming you're talking about Ark of Artemis, yes it does. Enemies can restrain, fuck and creampie her in battle. I believe there was also traps that restrain her at the very start of battle.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Assuming you're talking about Ark of Artemis, yes it does. Enemies can restrain, fuck and creampie her in battle. I believe there was also traps that restrain her at the very start of battle.
It has the tag of " Games where female protag actively uses sexual attacks "

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
It has the tag of " Games where female protag actively uses sexual attacks "
Oh right, my bad bro. It's been too long now but I seem to recall her using H skills if corruption or whatever was high, but I could very well be wrong on that or misremembering.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes