Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
And let's not forget the ultimate battle fuck game of all time: MUGEN, or as some like to call it, The Queen of Fighters (when it contains hentai stuff on it)

If you know MUGEN and how to add characters and stages, you can literally make the hentai fighting game of your dreams, since MUGEN has an impressive number of hentai characters and stages to it :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
And let's not forget the ultimate battle fuck game of all time: MUGEN, or as some like to call it, The Queen of Fighters (when it contains hentai stuff on it)

If you know MUGEN and how to add characters and stages, you can literally make the hentai fighting game of your dreams, since MUGEN has an impressive number of hentai characters and stages to it :)
sounds amazing, which one of from the 5 on f95 do you recommend?

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
sounds amazing, which one of from the 5 on f95 do you recommend?
TBH i haven't checked out the MUGEN games posted here on this website yet. I can recommend you, however, this website here:

This link contains many MUGEN templates made specifically with hentai in mind. Read the description of each one thoroughly, and pick your favorite. I can personally vouch for "The Queen of Fighters 2019" which is the one i use. It comes with 2 characters and 1 stage included, and has enough slots for 100+ characters. As for where to download characters and stages, that website also has a section dedicated for each. Finally, if you want to learn how to add characters and stages, just check out the FAQS section. It may all sound complicated at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll realize it's actually very simple, and that the possibilities are basically limitless.

So with all that... Happy fighting (and sexing) ;)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes