Recommending The Ultimate Battle Fuck/Sex Fight Collection (English Translated)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Batface

Nov 24, 2019

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone can help me identify this battle fuck game still in production i think but there is a playable demo,
Japanese rpgm about female ninja, the first fight is against orc or pigman one of his move is makes the mc drink alcohol or aphrodisiac, and the second fight is against the main antagonist that finally win and weakened the mc and thus ends the tutorial,
After that the mc is saved by her friend and tasked to enter japanese mansion/castle the demo end after the first mid/mini boss in the mansion/castle
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...tale-yozakura-kitan-demo-hanamikagura.126335/

Reactions: Batface

P4rz1v4l

Mar 1, 2021
It's disappointing how many of the male protag games are just femdom. The vast majority I would say. But at least there were some interesting looking gems in there, like White Witch and Princess Burst which coincidentally both have middling scores, but certainly look the most appealing to me.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's disappointing how many of the male protag games are just femdom. The vast majority I would say. But at least there were some interesting looking gems in there, like White Witch and Princess Burst which coincidentally both have middling scores, but certainly look the most appealing to me.
Maledom games would have a harder time on crowdfunding platforms I think (because it could be perceived as "violence against women"). But yeah, you're right that male MC games tend to have only three or four types and that's it.

1. Harem fantasy
2. Sissification/feminization (often goes with femdom though; and I guess gay content too)
3. Femdom
4. Hero Corruption (sometimes goes with femdom as well)

5. Gay (if that counts?)

Last edited:

P4rz1v4l

Mar 1, 2021
Maledom games would have a harder time on crowdfunding platforms I think (because it could be perceived as "violence against women"). But yeah, you're right that male MC games tend to have only three or four types and that's it.

1. Harem fantasy
2. Sissification/feminization (often goes with femdom though; and I guess gay content too)
3. Femdom

5. Gay (if that counts?)

Don't forget the increasingly large amounts of games that initially (to me) look extremely promising up until the point I find out that you're not actually the guy in the screenshots, you're actually just the cuck.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

1. Harem fantasy
3. Femdom

5. Gay (if that counts?)
Sadly this is not wrong. While I dislike maledom (Women are queens and their thrones are our faces), I dislike censorship and cancel culture even more. Here's one of the few maledom pics I have in my collection:

e7ea80adbc5adbc995d2d62bd7ae66d9.png

Reactions: SeaTheTree
Apr 18, 2024
and it always has to be a young looking male mc too...

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Are there female MC battlefuck games where she's not just a victim of enemy sexual assault attacks?

I don't really like this "lose to access sexual content" kinda game. I'd rather have one where you WIN to see it.
I liked Karryn's Prison since you could make her dominant and fuck enemies to make them orgasm and win battles by doing that. I wanted to see more games like this, where you control female charaters to dominate men sexually to win. Preferably if there are multiple controllable women instead of just one.

I know that there are some marked examples in the OP's post, but I don't know the extent to which this is part of the gameplay. Basically I want as much femdom as possible.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2020
Are there female MC battlefuck games where she's not just a victim of enemy sexual assault attacks?

I don't really like this "lose to access sexual content" kinda game. I'd rather have one where you WIN to see it.
I liked Karryn's Prison since you could make her dominant and fuck enemies to make them orgasm and win battles by doing that. I wanted to see more games like this, where you control female charaters to dominate men sexually to win. Preferably if there are multiple controllable women instead of just one.

I know that there are some marked examples in the OP's post, but I don't know the extent to which this is part of the gameplay. Basically I want as much femdom as possible.

Any suggestions?
There's Acerola RPGs, kinda. You can actively choose to use sex attacks and defeat enemies by making them cum, though it's mostly simple cut-ins, but the idea is nice. (I think they should just make another RPG but expand this system). Some of the Oneone1 games kinda have this too, though it's very basic and only on certain enemies (at least going off Samurai Vandalism).

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018

Any suggestions?
Evil Maiden on the corrupted path has her "reverse" rape all of her enemies.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
and it always has to be a young looking male mc too...
Femboy bottom MCs are very well suited for femdom games (y)

F3fkvhYa4AAkhqK.jpg

Any suggestions?
Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition has a maledom victory route:

Dream Knockout - Strawberry Edition:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

Reactions: KingsRaiden
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes