Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Unbroken - Walkthrough/Cheat/Music Mod [v0.6] [KoGa3]

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This would be really really helpfull especially for the people who just started or want to replay the game. Let's be honest scrappy's mod won't come for a long while. If you at least put the wt compability for 1-5 in your newest mod, It would be really good. It's way better than having no wt mod whatsoever for the players who will just download the game or people who lost their saves. Because it's pretty hard to find the 0.5 version of the game if people want to use the wt mod of scarappy
If KoGa3 does that, he would probably need to have both with and without walkthrough-to-0.5 versions up, I think? I presume the current version would work with the current Scrappy version through 0.5 now, but don't know if they'll work with old saves or not. Guess we'll find out.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This would be really really helpfull especially for the people who just started or want to replay the game. Let's be honest scrappy's mod won't come for a long while. If you at least put the wt compability for 1-5 in your newest mod, It would be really good. It's way better than having no wt mod whatsoever for the players who will just download the game or people who lost their saves. Because it's pretty hard to find the 0.5 version of the game if people want to use the wt mod of scarappy
I'll check that tomorrow (not at home this evening), but hopefully that should be not that much changes/work for me.

(I already regret saying that) I maybe also try to do a check tomorrow how much work it would really be for the full WT. If it's doable this weekend then let's "grit your teeth and get it over with"...

Edit Sept. 9, 2023:
I checked it now. And I already did the changes in the old WT parts (1-5). A compatibility WT update is possible.
But as promised I also checked for a full WT update. It's quite some work, but I'm doing it.

A little comparison why I struggled a bit with this game release: a "normal" game update has about 2-3k on new code lines, a bigger one +5k. This one has ~30k...

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'll check that tomorrow (not at home this evening), but hopefully that should be not that much changes/work for me.

(I already regret saying that) I maybe also try to do a check tomorrow how much work it would really be for the full WT. If it's doable this weekend then let's "grit your teeth and get it over with"...
Full WT would be absolutely amazing but even WT 0.5 compability for latest update will be a huge help. Thanks Koga3!

Jul 31, 2023

Thanks , Your WT+music mods are so good

Reactions: Cheddarmaster

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If I understand properly, Sancho mod has some way of letting you continue saves without the mod, if you can not keep doing this mod can we at least get something like that so as not to need to restart the game again.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Sucks about the walkthrough mod as scrappy seems to be weeks behind on things. Guess its a time to brute force the game. Oh well

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

that would be aweome ^^

Reactions: femyo
Jul 31, 2023
Edit Sept. 9, 2023:
I checked it now. And I already did the changes in the old WT parts (1-5). A compatibility WT update is possible.
But as promised I also checked for a full WT update. It's quite some work, but I'm doing it.

A little comparison why I struggled a bit with this game release: a "normal" game update has about 2-3k on new code lines, a bigger one +5k. This one has ~30k...
And that is why we love you

Thanks you are too good to us

:love:

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020

Edit Sept. 9, 2023:

Thank you so much! I actually was not going to play but I saw your post ... take your time boss and gl

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've finished the WT integration, the Mod on the OP is updated (the port is in progress).

It took less then I feard but still quite some time. Since I'm looking now the whole Saturday into the game code for the WT on my Monitor I kinda feel already like that guy in "Matrix". Hope I don't get a visit from Agent Smith...

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1653213
Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough, cheating options, MC renaming,
info screen and some additional game settings to the game.

Most of my Mod functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

Sept. 8, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version Pt.6 / v0.6
Attention: the walkthrough is stopped from me!

Edit Sept. 9, 2023
I added the walkthrough to the Mod again

Updated: 2023-09-09
Game: The Unbroken
Creator: STWAdev
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone / /
Mod Version: v0.6CheatWT
Game Version: Pt. 6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod only v0.6CheatWT (~2MB)
with walkthrough/cheat/info/settings
-

===============================

Mod add-on "music player"
a music/jukebox player with tracks sorted in moods
(Info: the CheatWT Mod must be installed first)
Download music add-on v0.6 (~50MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6CheatWT + music add-on (~860MB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2283382 View attachment 2283383 View attachment 2283384 View attachment 2283385 View attachment 2283387 View attachment 2283388 View attachment 2283389
thx for the update KoGa

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
I am already downloading the new update. everything works fine, music and all, except the walkthrough doesn't show in gameplay. is anyone have the same problem?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Edit Sept. 9, 2023:

Oh thank god. Given that scrappy is ignoring this one but is working on race of life with came out not even 3 hours ago he might be abandoning this one.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Thanks for the update and thanks for taking time to add the walkthrough part in. scrappy's mod isn't bad but yours is 10 times better also a lot faster to be put out there it would probably be a week or longer if we had to wait for scrappy. Thanks for all you do KoGa.