Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Unbroken - Walkthrough/Cheat/Music Mod [v0.6] [KoGa3]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am glad you changed your mind on the walkthrough. Because of that, I am now caught back up with the Dev rather than still being stuck waiting for scrappy, thank you!!!

Reactions: Kaasje404

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Thank you your work is just awesome as always!!!
I have a little broblem i install the mod like the usual way but the WT its not working...the cheats and music works perfectly but when a choice appear like the vanilla without any help from WT.
Does anyone know what the problem is or what i have done wrong??

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you your work is just awesome as always!!!
I have a little broblem i install the mod like the usual way but the WT its not working...the cheats and music works perfectly but when a choice appear like the vanilla without any help from WT.
Does anyone know what the problem is or what i have done wrong??
That's strange. The only thing I can think of is you maybe have the former Mod version without the WT. Maybe you can check that, the new one with WT has the filename "TheUnbroken Mod v0.6CheatWT__KoGa3.zip".

Reactions: Elhemeer

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
That's strange. The only thing I can think of is you maybe have the former Mod version without the WT. Maybe you can check that, the new one with WT has the filename "TheUnbroken Mod v0.6CheatWT__KoGa3.zip".
Yeap that's excactly the file i have....if i have the correct files and everything works just fine the only thing i can think is the WT dont give me the detailes of the choices cause im still at the begining of the story

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeap that's excactly the file i have....if i have the correct files and everything works just fine the only thing i can think is the WT dont give me the detailes of the choices cause im still at the begining of the story
It's still a bit strange for me. Yes, the very first two or three choices don't have WT recommendations. But then it actually should show up. This is the first choice with WT, maybe check it with trying a new game:
screenshot0001.png

Also check if the WT is ON in my ingame Mod menu:
screenshot0002.png

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
It's still a bit strange for me. Yes, the very first two or three choices don't have WT recommendations. But then it actually should show up. This is the first choice with WT, maybe check it with trying a new game:
View attachment 2924004

Also check if the WT is ON in my ingame Mod menu:
View attachment 2924008
Thank you very much
The whole issue now that you show me those pics is that the choice to enable or disable the WT it doesnt shown to me
Im gonna download anew the mod and check it again
Thanks for your answer

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
do I need a clean install to make the game work?
Shouldn't be necessary. Also I've got the infos that older saves without a Mod worked, too. Not sure if with old saves using scrappys Mod installed also, but havn't heard something against it either.

If you experience problems when starting the game with my Mod please post the traceback.log file so I can check it.
Here also again the installation infos:
- first install the main game
- extract my Mod and move the extracted files into the .../game/ folder (overwrite files when asked)
- if desired also install the music addon (extract the Zip and move the files + folder music to .../game/)
That's actually it

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Shouldn't be necessary. Also I've got the infos that older saves without a Mod worked, too. Not sure if with old saves using scrappys Mod installed also, but havn't heard something against it either.

If you experience problems when starting the game with my Mod please post the traceback.log file so I can check it.
Here also again the installation infos:
- first install the main game
- extract my Mod and move the extracted files into the .../game/ folder (overwrite files when asked)
- if desired also install the music addon (extract the Zip and move the files + folder music to .../game/)
That's actually it
Yeah I realized the music mod nneded the base mod, it all works now, thanks!

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Not sure, do you mean the status screen with the points on the top?
I meant more like the points you get depending on the option you pick
Edit: I meant the hints and saw you have the option included for hidding the hints, thanks for that!

Reactions: KoGa3

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Not sure if with old saves using scrappys Mod installed also, but havn't heard something against it either.
Did you ever get any intelligence on this? I'm finally getting back to my AVNs and this one is high on the list. I started play with Scrappy and just stayed that way, but it's more than two months post-release and I didn't see an update from him. Someone posted about it on his profile back then, so I'm thinking it's dropped. If I have to replay from the beginning, I suppose I will, but I already have a couple others in the queue where the Dev moved to a new Ren'Py version well into the VN and borked everyone. Rah! :rolleyes:

Thanks for any info you have.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Did you ever get any intelligence on this? I'm finally getting back to my AVNs and this one is high on the list. I started play with Scrappy and just stayed that way, but it's more than two months post-release and I didn't see an update from him. Someone posted about it on his profile back then, so I'm thinking it's dropped. If I have to replay from the beginning, I suppose I will, but I already have a couple others in the queue where the Dev moved to a new Ren'Py version well into the VN and borked everyone. Rah! :rolleyes:

Thanks for any info you have.
Hi. Unfortunately no further infos on that. I am actually very confident that at least some of these saves would work, but I can't test that since I never used his Mod. You could post some of your saves here and I try to load them in my game and give you feedback if they worked of course.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what kind of help i get from this?? when with the protegee amriit the mod working , than sometimes i got this speaking with others ,like the blonde girl after the fight..is this normal?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
what kind of help i get from this?? when with the protegee amriit the mod working , than sometimes i got this speaking with others ,like the blonde girl after the fight..is this normal?
Hi. Here you only get the info that the game variable "toldmcnabyouwouldsleepwithamrit" is either set to "1" or "2".
This dev is using quite some "speaking" game variables though. Here the meaning is "told McNab you would sleep with Amrit". Setting it to "1" is you told it, "2" is you did not.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi. Here you only get the info that the game variable "toldmcnabyouwouldsleepwithamrit" is either set to "1" or "2".
This dev is using quite some "speaking" game variables though. Here the meaning is "told McNab you would sleep with Amrit". Setting it to "1" is you told it, "2" is you did not.
oh , ok thanks.