DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Map guide
Thanks, I did the cinema date and went back home and then you control the oldest sister, but all the quests for her I already did
Take shower
Eat breakfast
Go to night club
But for some reason it doesn’t show their events as being completed even though they are
Is that a bug or do I have to do another event?

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Thanks, I did the cinema date and went back home and then you control the oldest sister, but all the quests for her I already did
Take shower
Eat breakfast
Go to night club
But for some reason it doesn’t show their events as being completed even though they are
Is that a bug or do I have to do another event?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don’t get that option for Daniels house in my quests even though I already did the other 3 quests, it’s not recognizing they were done. Is that the last quest of this update or is there more?

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I don’t get that option for Daniels house in my quests even though I already did the other 3 quests, it’s not recognizing they were done. Is that the last quest of this update or is there more?
Did you meet Daniel in the club?.....when you meet Daniel, she asks about the twin. After you finish the conversation with Daniel then you get the quest Daniel's house

Last edited:

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
It looks nice, but will it be just this one character? Or are we going to be able to impregnate the others as well?
For now,just for one character.For the others,not in my story board.We will see....maybe i'll change later.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Did you meet Daniel in the club?.....when you meet Daniel, she asks about the twin. After you finish the conversation with Daniel then you get the quest Daniel's house
I did all these quests but the game doesn’t show as the quest being completed for any of the girls, so it’s either a bug or I have corrupted save, maybe it was a compressed download, can you supply a save file right after Emily goes to the bar to meet Daniel and he tells her to go wait for him with his buddy’s at his place?

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I did all these quests but the game doesn’t show as the quest being completed for any of the girls, so it’s either a bug or I have corrupted save, maybe it was a compressed download, can you supply a save file right after Emily goes to the bar to meet Daniel and he tells her to go wait for him with his buddy’s at his place?
Here is the save before Sophia meet Mayor....because I don't know which choice you decide in mayor office.
These two choice will lead you 2 different route.YES is mayor scene and NO is Mr.Reed scene next morning at his office.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I just finished the game but looks like Mr Reed scene is in V0.25 right?
If so when it will be released publicly? I know its all ready on Patreon

Givemelife01

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I just finished the game but looks like Mr Reed scene is in V0.25 right?
If so when it will be released publicly? I know its all ready on Patreon
Public release will take a month, more or less after Patreon. It depends on how fast I can get rendered material.
(Example: When my Patreon page released v0.30 and I will release v0.25 to the public.)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Two questions: 1. Are all scenes vn or are the scenes animated?
2nd: Can the player avoid sexual acts with the men or are they not optional?
1: It´s an RPGM game, yes, you have to run around and think ;) and yes sex scenes are animated
2: Well, think about it.....You have 3 women in the game....So you really expect everyone of them to become lesbian????? really????
Its a corruption game, so basically, no you can´t ;) Some you can avoid...

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Unpredictable [0.36] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.4 GB/ 221 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes