YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
I don't like when a game's developer makes the MC in his own image but with a 10 times larger dick.
This makes it difficult to self-insert as the MC.
It should be easier for you to self—insert, since he has the same build.

• Haha
Reactions: Sole

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Short, fun and cute game! The art style is great, and the writing works well. A few sentences felt slightly unnatural, but 100% understandable so not a biggie.

I saw the dev is aiming for ~1 game a month -- my only comment here is it would be really great to see a longer game with this style of writing and art style, even if it would necessitate much longer dev time. One offs can be great (as I would say this one is), but I would argue in favour of having at least one meatier game project worked on over time. Great stuff though, looking forward to futher games and content ^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoru

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Short, fun and cute game! The art style is great, and the writing works well. A few sentences felt slightly unnatural, but 100% understandable so not a biggie.

I saw the dev is aiming for ~1 game a month -- my only comment here is it would be really great to see a longer game with this style of writing and art style, even if it would necessitate much longer dev time. One offs can be great (as I would say this one is), but I would argue in favour of having at least one meatier game project worked on over time. Great stuff though, looking forward to futher games and content ^^.
I'm glad you liked it!!
I'm definitely thinking about a longer game in the future.

Reactions: RellikMD

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Same, specifically "Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml" definitely suspicious.
Hmm, it's weird. The game is made with Unity and the programming isn't perfect, but there shouldn't be any viruses in it.
Anyway the game is available in web version, ( / ) so you can play it without installing it.

Hope you will enjoy the game.