Mar 2, 2024
Any updates, can I provide any more info for you to figure a solution. I'm kind of perplexed because I play plenty of games on this site and I've never really had issue with the game booting up. What engine does it use, is it possible I need to install it? I noticed the engine is listed as "Other".
Well most of the games here are on unity and renpy. Renpy is a super stable engine in general, no one usually has problems with it

We use Construkt 3.

I was actually looking at your problems. I'll report back in the next couple of days.

Reactions: Yevaud6

PaulPax

Apr 29, 2020
How do I get the final gallery scene? I finished all the quests and have no idea what to do

Mar 2, 2024
Any updates, can I provide any more info for you to figure a solution. I'm kind of perplexed because I play plenty of games on this site and I've never really had issue with the game booting up. What engine does it use, is it possible I need to install it? I noticed the engine is listed as "Other".
I've been talking to other users of our engine. Unfortunately, we don't have a solution yet, as this is not a bug (and not a massive story). So the problem is not on our side

I can suggest you to try to run the app as administrator or use android version (if you have android) or use google tips to solve this problem (I noticed that many people have it with different programmes)

I can't help you with anything else for now. If something changes, we will of course write about it in an update. Sorry

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've been talking to other users of our engine. Unfortunately, we don't have a solution yet, as this is not a bug (and not a massive story). So the problem is not on our side

I can suggest you to try to run the app as administrator or use android version (if you have android) or use google tips to solve this problem (I noticed that many people have it with different programmes)

I can't help you with anything else for now. If something changes, we will of course write about it in an update. Sorry
Everything else on this site and on steam works just fine, guess I'll just play those. Good luck with your game. Maybe I'll try again on your next update, in case.

Thanks for writing back and look into it.

Mar 2, 2024
ФФФФФФЫЫЫЫ.png

We have fixed some unpleasant bugs in both versions:

- Softlock when talking to Dzira about White;

-The line about the collar has been cut from Version 0.2;

- Fixed a bug where completing the initial points in Redwood could reset progress.

More significant revisions and new content will be in the next version. If you have downloaded and have not yet started playing, you should download it again.

Mar 2, 2024
Might be a dumb question, but is there a way to use the save from the previous version?
They're likely to work incorrectly. But in the next version (the free version will be updated on the 21st-22nd of this month) it will be possible to skip the intro and certain segments of the game.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
They're likely to work incorrectly. But in the next version (the free version will be updated on the 21st-22nd of this month) it will be possible to skip the intro and certain segments of the game.
what is the plan with the free and plan versions?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
I didn't quite understand the question

The update will be today (in 1-3 hours), if you mean this
kinda i mean what is the release schedule for updates like a lot of games go like patreon version and then the same version for free after a new release e.g patreon is 0.8 so public is 0.7 and when patreon get updated to 0/9 then the free version is 0.8, some some just stick to monthly updates and then the free version is always just the 1 month old build of the patreon build e.g. build of july is patreon version and juni version is free

Mar 2, 2024
kinda i mean what is the release schedule for updates like a lot of games go like patreon version and then the same version for free after a new release e.g patreon is 0.8 so public is 0.7 and when patreon get updated to 0/9 then the free version is 0.8, some some just stick to monthly updates and then the free version is always just the 1 month old build of the patreon build e.g. build of july is patreon version and juni version is free
Well, it's the same with us.

Version 0.3 has already been posted for free (on this site, waiting for moderation to update)

Next we will have the same, but with a caveat, because in 0.5 there will be content that we do not plan to put in free access.

We have updates every month and a half or so.

Mar 2, 2024
There are non-critical bugs when skipping game segments. We found them already after we compiled the games. But we will probably fix them in the next update.

We have just found a guy who will help us with the technical part.

anonbinary

Aug 17, 2022
Oh cool. monster girls. lets look at the banner. from, right to left we have
> Human with red eyes
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with fluffy ears
> Human
> Human with pointy ears
> Human with pointy ears and blue skin

Much monsters. such wow.
Don't get me wrong, I find the girls attractive. I just don't think the [monster girl] tag is appropriate.
Any game with other then 100% vanilla humans gets the monster tag. The degree of monstrousness varies heavily - this one is clearly mon-light. Its still an appropriate tag to demonstrate the girls aren't vanilla.