KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
My feedback:
1. Bro, I don't want to be called John in my fantasy game world, have mercy.
2. Some hunting grounds maps are "not completed" or in Cyrillic alphabet despite completing them.
3. The hidden boss which unlocked the dryad gallery scene is the same as the skull boss on the left. Why is she attacking again, it doesn't make sense plot wise.
4. Seller doesn't restock.
5. Changing locations doesn't feel smooth. I couldn't open the door in a minigame, it was too laggy. I had to use autoclicker.
6. The repeatable dialogue options don't have their color changed anymore after exiting and returning.
7. I've unlocked every gallery scene and still had 4 quests to complete. They didn't feel rewarding at all, there is an issue with the pacing. Maybe lock some scenes (existing or new) behind those quests so I could feel that I accomplished something after finishing them.

Reactions: Lord of the Veil
Mar 2, 2024
My feedback:
1. Bro, I don't want to be called John in my fantasy game world, have mercy.
2. Some hunting grounds maps are "not completed" or in Cyrillic alphabet despite completing them.
3. The hidden boss which unlocked the dryad gallery scene is the same as the skull boss on the left. Why is she attacking again, it doesn't make sense plot wise.
4. Seller doesn't restock.
5. Changing locations doesn't feel smooth. I couldn't open the door in a minigame, it was too laggy. I had to use autoclicker.
6. The repeatable dialogue options don't have their color changed anymore after exiting and returning.
7. I've unlocked every gallery scene and still had 4 quests to complete. They didn't feel rewarding at all, there is an issue with the pacing. Maybe lock some scenes (existing or new) behind those quests so I could feel that I accomplished something after finishing them.
3.She said to come "to practice." : D
If we add more content with her - and other monster girls - then maybe we'll fix this point. But it's not a priority

5. Strange... We didn't have lags with door. Is it PC or Android?

7. Are we talking about the quests or the scenes themselves?

And anyway, thank you for the feedback

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
5. Strange... We didn't have lags with door. Is it PC or Android?
PC, I have Radeon 6600 and Ryzen 5 4500, so it's not an old junk :p. I was spamming left click in every possible position and it was still going down, not up, lol.
7. Are we talking about the quests or the scenes themselves?
The scenes were good, the art is sexy. The quests didn't feel rewarding because I didn't get a single gallery scene, some don't give even 1 new CG.

Mar 2, 2024
PC, I have Radeon 6600 and Ryzen 5 4500, so it's not an old junk :p. I was spamming left click in every possible position and it was still going down, not up, lol.
Okay, we'll keep that in mind. Thank you
The scenes were good, the art is sexy. The quests didn't feel rewarding because I didn't get a single gallery scene, some don't give even 1 new CG.
Some quests give gameplay rewards

For example, new girls join the squad when completing side quests
But I get it. We'll see what we can do