defalut0815

Mar 27, 2020
So is the thread not getting updated, is no one leaking, or are version numbers just being weird?
Yes :KEK:

The thread is not getting updated, cause the dev asked to do so. So the Version here is v0.19.

v0.23 is the actual version available on patreon.

v.024 is a special version for the f95 forum, a gift from the dev for not posting any newer versions in here.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017

The thread is not getting updated, cause the dev asked to do so. So the Version here is v0.19.

v.024 is a special version for the f95 forum, a gift from the dev for not posting any newer versions in here.
So this thread might as well be dead to me. Hate the word "demo" so much, kills all the joy

Mar 18, 2019

Thanks for the explanation.
Honestly sounds like a weird way to bribe pirates. Why settle for a small share of the loot? lol

So, technically, if someone leaked here the thread would not get updated with provided links?

negative1

Jun 5, 2017

So to clarify the reward for NOT pirating the FULL version is a barely functional DEMO instead of the whole game... Gents I think we have been bullshitted.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So to clarify the reward for NOT pirating the FULL version is a barely functional DEMO instead of the whole game... Gents I think we have been bullshitted.
Sorry for the confusion, the f95 zone extended demo is not a barely functional demo, in fact it has every single functionality available in the full version but limited to The Feline Fatale and The Synth characters. So you can enjoy every single element of interaction I have added to the game with these 2 characters. I would like to still honor my supporters by allowing them to have exclusive access to the rest of the characters and allow them to create their own characters, but otherwise these both versions have the exact same interactions and features.
Hope this clarifies.

Regards

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry for the confusion, the f95 zone extended demo is not a barely functional demo, in fact it has every single functionality available in the full version but limited to The Feline Fatale and The Synth characters. So you can enjoy every single element of interaction I have added to the game with these 2 characters. I would like to still honor my supporters by allowing them to have exclusive access to the rest of the characters and allow them to create their own characters, but otherwise these both versions have the exact same interactions and features.
Hope this clarifies.

Regards
Not the version you posted mate. The table arm is turned off and you can not reload the disintegrator, there are other things that are not working because it is a "demo" version. Hell it says demo when you boot it up. You did not "do us a favor" you hamstrung this version to try and pull people to your paid version. I do go to patreons and I do pay people for their work from here but those are devs who do not pull this DRM type crap. Dev in my signature I throw a higher tier $$$ a month because he is great with this and his community.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Not the version you posted mate. The table arm is turned off and you can not reload the disintegrator, there are other things that are not working because it is a "demo" version. Hell it says demo when you boot it up. You did not "do us a favor" you hamstrung this version to try and pull people to your paid version. I do go to patrons and I do pay people for their work from here but those are devs who do not pull this DRM type crap. Dev in my signature I throw a higher tier $$$ a month because he is great with this and his community.
Sorry about that, I checked and the version published seems you are right regarding the robot arm and the disintegrating gun, thanks for reporting these bugs and will work on updating the version asap. It seems when I unlocked stuff for the F95 version I didnt check these features were also properly unlocked, will post an update soon.
As always I try to do it right for my community, for those supporting me directly and those doing it indirectly, dont worry that I will be here listening and looking for ways to improve your experience.
Regards

Updated Build with dematerializer recharging unlocked and robot arm unlocked

I would appreciate if a moderator can introduce himself to me so I can work with him on updating the main thread

Last edited:

dys

Oct 26, 2017
SolusSama ... Not sure if you saw, but the DEV posted here, maybe at least respect his wish to provide exclusive content to his Patrons.

ZnelArts That being said, I don't like to pay a Monthly charge to content that may or may not turn out great. Once off cost sure, but please don't make me pay every month.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes