Feb 22, 2020
Thought this was dumb af at first, then figured out the zap gun removes the clothing items. Is fun now.

Honestly would prefer if games like this spent less time on the ridiculous amount of character customization options though. Clothing and accessories sure, but jfc you do NOT need a dozen fucking sliders for a nipple unless you are literally turning it into another fuck hole.

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
TheVillainSimulator-31Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
You gotta be kidding me. You want people to sign up to a torrent site? Your shit glows.

Reactions: Buddha52

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You gotta be kidding me. You want people to sign up to a torrent site? Your shit glows.
Glows? You think we're the CIA or something? hahaha.

Nobodies forcing you to use them, use one linked in the OP (y)

haste

Jul 27, 2018
I don't see anything in the changelog that would indicate that custom characters are now penetrable. Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not they are?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I don't see anything in the changelog that would indicate that custom characters are now penetrable. Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not they are?
They are.

Tried b31 just now and am having the same problem i've had with the last few updates.
It takes multiple launches of the game for my right hand to appear.
Like if I click the left oculus button for a menu, it instantly comes up, but in game no rt hand.
I was about to give up this time, but after the 6th launch i finally got it back.
Until I got the dick going off into oblivion bug again.
I mean, I could see it outside the window for a bit.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes