Mod Ren'Py Completed The Visit [v1.0] Improvements & Walkthrough Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Mod seems to crash at the first choice on mom and nikki route. I removed the .rpa, but still crashes. Any idea what i am doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh sorry, that one is my fault. I solved it, you can download the mod again or download the attachment and rename it to prologue.rpy and put in TheVisit-1.0-pc/game/here. Sorry again :FacePalm:
Thank you for letting me know :)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
What kind of improvements are included with this mod? I didn't see anything in the thread explaining that.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
IAmAB
Just another bug report, didn't test it with the latest update, but looking at the rpy it seems it still present:
The Rosa anal scene's animation has some wrong label references if you choose the modded "view both versions".
Code:
modLabels.rpy | images.rpy
--------------+-----------------
rosaslow      | rosaanalaslow
rosbslow      | rosaanalbslow
rosafast      | rosaanalafast
rosafaster    | rosaanalafaster
rosbfast      | rosaanalbfast
rosbfaster    | rosaanalbfaster

Reactions: milesld and IAmAB

AgamerXD

Aug 27, 2018
Most animations are greyed out (missing) when I play Harem route. Isn't the case without the mod. Installed correctly.

dont_ask

Mar 17, 2019
Most animations are greyed out (missing) when I play Harem route. Isn't the case without the mod. Installed correctly.
Problem seems to be with the incest pathed version. I had the same problem, so tested it with both mods and without mods.
IAmAB, do you think you could check and correct it? Many thanks!

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I downloaded the official incest patch and put in the game folder with this mod incest patched and seems to have solved the missing images problem. At least so far..

• Red Heart
Reactions: dont_ask

sacred84

Dec 17, 2018
during the prologue, could not find male org file, i have uninstalled and tried without the mod and the scene with nikki works fine without the mod, how to fix

radiationcat

Jul 27, 2020
For people who have a problem during the prologue ( could not find male org file ) use the non-patched version of the mod and you'll have no problems. Have not tested what happens if you add the incest patch in addition to this mod.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what is Incest patch? I know what is incest but no idea about incest patch
Because incest is officially forbidden on patreon (a platform where developers get financial support for their games) that is why originally such a game is released without incest (where we usually have landlady, roommates, tenants etc.) and when you install the unofficial incest patch relationships in the game are changed to mom-son, sister-brother etc. so you have the game with incest after installing such a patch, but if someone doesn't like incest then of course they can always stay with the censored version and just don't install the incest patch.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
does this mod include incest patch
Yes if you dowloada patched version of mod because as you can see in OP you have two version of mod - one not patched and second patched which includes the incest patch.