Mod Ren'Py Completed The Visit [v1.0] Improvements & Walkthrough Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Can you update the mod to v.12.5 please?
The final came out. Can you update your mod?
Updated! :)
NOTE: If you are going to use the incest patched version don't download the patch since it's already included in the mod.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you are using the mod for the first time or if you want to choose another route.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated! :)
NOTE: If you are going to use the incest patched version don't download the patch since it's already included in the mod.
NOTE 2: Start a new game if you are using the mod for the first time or if you want to choose another route.
Thank you so very much for your work on this. Very much appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnJG and IAmAB

Delirious17

Jun 20, 2018
Sorry if this a dumb question, there are two download options, the patched version is the one with incest applied, and the not patched version does not include incest...correct?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Sorry if this a dumb question, there are two download options, the patched version is the one with incest applied, and the not patched version does not include incest...correct?
Yeah, always when I put patched it means it has incest. Also it's not a problem to ask this, but you should read the mod op anyway.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wanted to comment on this error as its still prevalent on both this mod and The Teams Super mod and its not a mod issue per say but it is a easy fix. The issue is the files are not being over written for some (myself included) because of the way the files are "packed" by renpy and its just being hit or miss with some of us...anyway just use unren to "unpack" the game files. ( not gonna put in a step by step guide on how to use it you can find it anywhere on the forums here) and it will fix the double errors or the other error with the super mod not allowing the game to launch once installed.

• Thinking Face

Litmanen

Jul 27, 2020
Hi everyone.

I've played the 12.4 version on Android,and saved before the last sex scene.
Now if i want to play the 12.5 and start from that save it is possible? Or do i have to play the game from the beginning?

• Thinking Face

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Please, updated for v1.0!
THANKS in advance...
Updated.
Small note:
If you get label errors, remove/backup the file scripts.rpa and put it out of the game folder (TheVisit-1.0-pc) and incest patched version has all files so there is no need to download the patch :)
Hope that's really the final version :WutFace:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Mod seems to crash at the first choice on mom and nikki route. I removed the .rpa, but still crashes. Any idea what i am doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.