VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Visit [v1.0] [Stiglet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

InfamousAone

Slowly becoming one of the best games around here,i had to give this one a 5 star rating,because it trully deserves it.You are doing a great job Stiglet,i hope that you will continue to do so,i just love the art within,it reminds me of Dreams of Desire.I highly recommend The Visit to everyone.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pistolmax

awesome pics, excellent design for the Aunt but I'd like to see her sort of quality in other characters. Awesome outfits (Love the Workout outfit). Excited to see where it goes.

First scene had me interested and it only got better. I kinda hope you add more characters that are slightly more interesting in body type. I didnt especially like the GF's bod but I understand where its sort of coming from. More content with the mum and the Aunt might be cool. Maybe add neighbours, Mate's mum etc.

still excellent game and enjoying it so far! Good work!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

This game is really good so far from the art being good and the story is okay as well and the animations are well done my 4 star may change in the future after more updates.

Art 7.5/10
    Story 7.5/10
    Character 7/10
    Sex 8.5/10

Edit on 4/13/21

Art /renders 8/10
    Story 7.5/10
    Character 7/10
    Sex 9/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rumor69

I'm enjoying everything about this game.

The models are excellent. Some people don't like the Aunt's short hair but I think it's sexy. Some women can pull off short hair and it works for me on this model.

The story is pretty decent. It may not win awards but for an adult game it's better then most anything else out there that I've played. That being said, the story is what's keeping me from rating this 5 stars.

The animations area really good. They're not the two position type animations I've seen in some other games. It's fairly fluid animation and even gives you options for different viewing angles. The best thing I like about the animations is that they continue until I decide to end it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

jczs97

This game is very good. It has a fair amount of content which makes it worth to check it out. The story is fun and the character models are hot. Its well produce as i didnt encounter any gamebreaking bugs. Definetely gonna check this one out in the future.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

I am really impressed with the amount of content for just a second update, the DEV is doing a great job, there are some small flaws in some images, but nothing that with the gain of experience can be improved, not to mention the fact that the Nikki is the Dream of Desires Mom with short hair this already gives a highlight to the game ... hahaha

good luck mate!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Reg123

Damn, loved it, plain and simple.
    Good choice of aunt :D
    Great work for a learning project dev!
    The only reason I'm taking away the star is the because i felt sad it was over so soon. Do hope you come up with a new release :(
  8. 4.00 star(s)

mario1994

Animations, real ones in graphic from Dreams of Desire.. fuck. Body model from mother of our mc from the same game. It seem like it was built from bricks made by author from Dreams of Desire. Even same dick shape and size for both main characters. Aunt only has changed hairdo and eye color. So I can't say that was super original. At the same time I cannot find fault in this game. Only minor ones, such as lenght of the game. This episode with aunt can be a good intro into real game, in which we go on a conquest after meeting our valpurous aunt. First target after aunt? Mother of course. It has potential for future decelopment. Which I hope author will use. It will be refreshing that our mc gets to fuck a woman, fall in love with her and then is almost dumped by her couse her fun with him ended. He needs a release to his pent up desires and feelings. What will he choose? True love? Incestous relationship? Corruption? Blackmail? Romanse? Etc.. Give him 11 girls to chase after. Player will have plenty of fun with them. If dev ends their stories with sex, then he could add more to MC-s harem.. it could be good clitche game. Add deeper story, deeper meaning etc. Overprotective mother might be a good target for future hunt of our protag. At the same time I expect him to hit the gym to cool down his raging emotions, that way his giant dick will no longer look funny on skinny dude.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BigDaddyEarl

This looks quite promising. I can't say anything about your coding work so I will focus mainly on the design and a little bit on the story.

Let's get my opinions about the story out of the way. As you stated, there isn't much of a story. There is only 2 choices that are story-related, and they don't seem to ahve an impact on anything since you get the same text and ending no matter what you chose. The characters' reactions and personalities are consistant and realistic though, for instance the main character had mixed feelings about incest at the begginning, yet at the end he doesn't want her to leave. That's something you should keep in your next games. Btw there is some typos in the beginning of the game, some "i" in words are replaced with "I'm", for examble "I'magination".

Now let's talk about the design. The 4 models look pretty good and their positions while doing basic actions in the CGs are realistic. The animations don't make my potato pc lag, unlike ICSTOR's Milfy City which made me lag on some of his', so I guess it's a good point.

The characters' looks are stereotyped, and that's not a a bad thing. To me, it will throw you out of the story if a character doesn't look like what it's supposed to look like, for example you will never see cops wearing Kigurumi in a serious story. The same goes if the MC looked ridiculous or unfriendly, if the fashion photograph looked like she was wearing garbage, if the mom looked like she's 12 years old or if the aunt didn't look attractive.

That's something you should keed in mind in your next works, especially for the main character. Why do you think the main characters in harem/reverse harem anime looks so average with an average personnality ? Because the viewers will be more immersed in the story.

The only criticism I have to make about the design is that the expression on the aunt's face doesn't change no matter how hard you fuck her, but that's a pretty minor point.

This is a well deserved 4/5, pretty solid for a first game, would have gotten 5 if not for the few mistakes here and there. If you've read that far, sorry for my bad english lel.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Absintheur

EDIT: This refers to the original release, not the extended version that doesn't have a definite ending. Not quite sure what to think about the VN getting longer.

It's excellent for what it is, and for not indulging in overly stupid dialogue or plot points. A lot of fan favorites (DoD, anyone?) completely fall flat on their ridiculously stupid plot even if everything else is great.

Furthermore, the only reason why I am not giving it five stars is because the absolutely ridiculous cock size. I think the tits are way too big, but there are actual real life analogies to those tits (even if they're plastic in reality) but that cock is at least twice or three times as thick as the biggest cock ever to exist and it's just ... stupid.

Basically it's not sexy, it's just like an little insecure boy's dream of what their cock should be like.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Seraphiel

Truly excellent as a visual novel!

The story is short, but engaging and avoids the usual incest tropes. The aunt character is rendered exceedingly well, although other characters and scenes could have used some extra love.

I really enjoyed this and hope for a sequel! Your work here is great, Stiglet!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

JaySan4495

Awesome game. I particularly enjoyed the models and the animations were pretty good. It also had a solid story despite being a bit short. My one piece of advice is do a bit of proofreading. Looking forward to more content.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Doomskull

Good visuals and posing and a somewhat generic story, this game isn't breaking any new territory for sure.

But that's not a criticism (at least from me), because it works well enough. If a thing is worth doing, it's worth doing multiple times, right?

It's rather short and there are a fair few grammar or spelling errors (some of which appear to be autocorrect issues), but all in all nothing stands out or detracts in a big way.

All in all it's a neat little game with some sweet animation and never tries to be anything more than what it is.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Ekzar

Big tits, big cock, great renders.
    For my taste, hair is short (prefer long hair)
    In many games the color of the sperm is unreal. In this same game with it, everything is fine. I deserve a special praise from me. I'm looking forward to the next project.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

monroe

(v0.1)

PROS
    >High quality CGs - Characters look true to their age and milfs don't look like their 20
    >Fluid Animations
    >Generous amount of H scenes - No messing about with blueballing the player (the fapgods are most pleased)
    >Decent Story

CONS
    >MC's dick - an uber ride across his penis costs $20
    >No replayability - Single ending, all scenes can be achieved with the first playthrough.
    >Very linear - 2 instances with choices but choosing either one have no effect on the outcome.
    >Can't fuck mom - sad!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Daddy59

Nice game, beautiful graphics, smooth history. Well-crafted characters.It's nothing unnecessary mini-game /My cute Cousin/.It's a single mistake the shortness. We hope the creators will take it as a success and they're doing a sequel. I guess not just I hope.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

zazezizozu

it's simple and qualified game. i liked it very much. Very good game, it has a good graphics story scheme. The only thing you could do was to continue the story, but nothing was done because the game finished.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Complete...

The is definitely a visual novel with the over used Family Sex stuff... And it is a bit short...

The visuals of the characters are decent... The backdrops look unique... The aunt's breasts are slightly larger then her body frame would suggest, but it's border line... The protagonists penis is definitely larger then it should be for his body frame, and technically would have entered the aunts rib cage during penetration, so that particular set of visuals lost their immersion... There are some animations which are alright...

The script is alright, as there was some spelling/grammar errors and mismatched words here and there... The plot revolves around a male protagonist who is sort of sheltered by his mother... When his aunt comes to visit he is sexually turned on by her... After some peeping, and having his erection noticed by the aunt a couple times, they eventually become sexually intertwined... And in the end they have full on sex, after which this VN/Game ends...

Overall, this VN/Game is a bit short, and technically the aunt comes on to the protagonist rather then the other way around, unlike in a lot of other VN's using this theme... The protagonist was trying to fight his inner desires, but the aunt makes the first moves... There is a small amount of depth to the story, at least initially, but in the end it is pretty much all about the aunt teaching her nephew about sex before leaving to return to her life... I was hoping it would be a longer story, but it appears this was more of a learning experience for the author/s... No reason to replay it, as it's too short and not a huge amount of choices that really matter much in the end... Still pretty good for a first attempt by the developer/s...