VN Others Abandoned The Void Club [Ch. 31] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Shouldn't this and the other game have the prostitution tag?

(yes commented on both, get an answer quicker :S )

But like it is a sex club... and it needs to make money some how... and last I checked sex clubs you pay for sex... sooooo.

Reactions: hyfka

Shohan42

Aug 13, 2022
Made an account just to ask if anyone knew how to get the second secret images for the chapter 3 remake and chapter 27. Also looking for the image that comes after the one where isabelle catches skeletor and the mayor in the main game.

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I dont think anyone will bother answering but i may as well try. I started chapter 2 and it had aunknown girls and MC was talking about having rescued sammus... Im fucking confused, did I miss something? was there a 1.5 chapter somehow?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I dont think anyone will bother answering but i may as well try. I started chapter 2 and it had aunknown girls and MC was talking about having rescued sammus... Im fucking confused, did I miss something? was there a 1.5 chapter somehow?
Have you played Chapter 1 or Chapter 1 remake?
Btw. same accounts for all Chapters that received a rework, the order of Storys and Character you can encounter was changed up in the reworks

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Btw. same accounts for all Chapters that received a rework, the order of Storys and Character you can encounter was changed up in the reworks
IM prettyt sure I played the remake but Ill make sure

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I played tyhe remake of both I guess Ill just consider theyre not nescessarilly in chronological order

D3m3t3r09

Mar 27, 2021
Made an account just to ask if anyone knew how to get the second secret images for the chapter 3 remake and chapter 27. Also looking for the image that comes after the one where isabelle catches skeletor and the mayor in the main game.
I can't help with the chapter 3 remake since I also don't have that one yet but for chapter 27 the second one is very early on and has something to do with Lin. Good hunting!

D3m3t3r09

Mar 27, 2021
The chapters were originally in chronological order but original chapters are gradually being rewritten. Chapter 2 is intended to take place after chapter 1 and chapter 9 where you recruit samus (and the scientist/tech support Cara). It's a little confusing but Cara is needed for a lot of the plot points as the MC is not particularly skilled on their own.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
We've missed a couple of chapters update, sorry about that, so here's a post to catch up:

all downloadable chapters can be found there:

ch 26 Tomb Raider :

menu26.jpg

ch. 4 - 2.0 - Resident Evil

menu4.jpg

ch. 27 - Legend of Korra

menu27.jpg

ch. 28 - Harry Potter

menu28.jpg

ch.29 - Paladins

menu29.jpg

ch. 30 - X-men

menu30.jpg

Oct 17, 2017
Tired of nobody acting like the pirates that we actually are... jesus

GALLERY CODES 24 - 30 (I'm sure the first 23 have been around long enough for everyone to see them.)

30 - deadpool
29 - skadrin
28 - remembrall
27 - cora
26 - vikander
25 - amidala
24 - hououmaru

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Jesus fuck, so to play this game, you have to download AND extract 31 files (plus the management)?

FORGET IT. Most lame way to offer a game.
(Most files aren't even available anymore except for on Mixfrop which craps up for most because of their spam)

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
We've missed a couple of chapters update, sorry about that, so here's a post to catch up:

all downloadable chapters can be found there:
Are the chapter 3 and 4 here the remakes or the originals?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still think they should have made were chapters could be downloaded together like chapters 1 througt 3 could be downloaded together

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
i still think they should have made were chapters could be downloaded together like chapters 1 througt 3 could be downloaded together
Or just a simple game with everything in one considering a chapter ranges from 50-90MB
If you were to have 100 chapters in one it would just be under 1GB which is perfectly fine.

trodtanonym2

Dec 22, 2022
Hello! Hoping someone can help, been trying for hours lol.
On Episode 30, I've unlocked all the scenes except for the one in the secnd row, third from the left (between mystique titfuck and storm and mom lesbian scene) - how do I get it? Thanks for your help

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
Found the Gallery Code to unlock ch 31 when I just trying to see the resources. Just type Riser's little sister

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes