Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Genradragon

Jun 24, 2018
so in the other game you have to enslave them and in this one you have to date them?
What happend to the enslavemend part of the game?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
So I need to play the Chapters within this Management game? Because I just went to the original page, played the 1st chapter and didn't see any code.
The codes are there you probably quit too early as soon as the curtain roll :sneaky: The codes are given after the "credits" so to speak.
Yes you have to play all the chapters for a code for the girl within that chapter. I kinda regret i didn't wrote down the pokemon variant, its a particularly long chapter and i don't like pokemon :rolleyes:
Yeah, the overview here on that detail is extremely vague at best. :confused: Which game are you getting the codes from? Where do you get the codes? How do you get the codes? Which game are you inserting the codes? How do you insert the codes? All there is that "at the end of chapters of this game or the other game you'll get codes to insert". NONE of this explains what you need to know.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, the overview here on that detail is extremely vague at best. :confused: Which game are you getting the codes from? Where do you get the codes? How do you get the codes? Which game are you inserting the codes? How do you insert the codes? All there is that "at the end of chapters of this game or the other game you'll get codes to insert". NONE of this explains what you need to know.
It can be a bit hard to follow or understand

this one is the Management Club so its the dating sim/management game so hence the codes should be going into this one

Void Club, this one is the Chapter/Episodic one where the codes are coming from.

It is a bit convuluted and not very well explained but hopefully this helps

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I'd add that the codes are given AFTER the End of chapter X screen. So don't quit there. I consider that solution a poor one. Code should be given BEFORE the "The end" sign.
yeah forogot to mention the codes are at the very end, thank you for that clarification, most codes are posted on this thread now thanks to myself and MAsker12

Reactions: Ennoch

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The void club, maybe changing the place for the codes or clarifying this better would help alleviate the confusion of many users
Yeah we realize now it can be quite confusing, thanks for doing a great job explaining it. We'll try figuring out a way to make it clear.

But yeah, in game when you go to the void gate you can find the search button and chapter button, you click on chapter to find the chapter (You can also find them online if you prefer) and at the end you should find a code that you can enter in the search button.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
v23.314756 initial F95 release, you gotta wonder what goes through the mind of these people on numbering their games and/or updates

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i like the game and their style but i get angry how slow the animations work and why da hell are girls fading in and out?

pls help me how i can cheat energy or money. thx.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
We just released the online version of the new update! A lot of new stuff, we will let you discover it.
Unfortunately it's not possible to use previous save since too much variables changed and when you take an old save it's bugging the game, but we'll try to have a way to import most of your data in the next update.
For now if you have any comments, something we could change or some bug we could fix, let us know, we'll take it in mind for later.
enjoy ;)

sylvia banner.jpg

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes