2.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 1, 2019
Shouldn't that be "On Hold" instead?
Well since games can be filtered by engine and the engine of the remake is changing you could say that this version on whatever engine it's using is being abandoned but the game itself isn't being abandoned. It really deserves it's own tag, as it's a common occurrence with games like these.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheVoidClubManagement-1.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
he had to rework the system, a well more than few updates back the dev took a risk and miss on the game mechanics, it was nearly unbearable to play with the way it was done. my guess is it won't change much but here is hoping he fixes at least the janky quests, and stats resetting. Not to mention the worst game breaking issue with girls getting abducted and the broken area and mechanic to get them back, leaving the player with no way to get them back.

as far as the art its on par with Book 5 Untold and Something Unlimited.

i have a feeling (don't relay on my janky ass feelings I'm a hopeless cause) will see more content and girls once the remake on the engine and architecture is complete.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
might as well be since it feels impossible to get anywhere in this game when dev just decides to rework the system
so they're remaking the whole thing?
what about the other game? they remaking it too? cause that's boat load of work for them

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Hey, didnt know this thread would be updated, didnt release anything yet about it.

I'm working on moving everything on Renpy, and changing the codes for something better (I understand people not liking the previous style, I've had the help from someone to design the mechanics and it turned out way too complicated, so now I'm aiming at something more smooth and flowing with the story)

I'm also adapting the story since there was way too much text (again, i had to rely on helper to help maintain a 1 month release)

For now I would say I'm 75% done with the migration, the first release will only include the first part of the main story, since adapting the mechanics is the longest part, but my goal is at least to finish the main story, and let see if adding chapters is possible

Reactions: vietkong

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Hey, didnt know this thread would be updated, didnt release anything yet about it.

I'm working on moving everything on Renpy, and changing the codes for something better (I understand people not liking the previous style, I've had the help from someone to design the mechanics and it turned out way too complicated, so now I'm aiming at something more smooth and flowing with the story)

I'm also adapting the story since there was way too much text (again, i had to rely on helper to help maintain a 1 month release)

For now I would say I'm 75% done with the migration, the first release will only include the first part of the main story, since adapting the mechanics is the longest part, but my goal is at least to finish the main story, and let see if adding chapters is possible
what are you migrating to? unity?

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes