• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

perkoperv123

Apr 21, 2018
Version 1.0 can now be downloaded for free from the developer's itch page at . Click on the Mediafire link for the downloadable chapters, then choose "windows_the_void_club 1.0.zip". Apparently some actual plot has been added, as well as a few new buildings. The newer version 1.1 costs $6, not sure if it's got any major features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grobmotoriker

Feb 9, 2020
Hello, my game won't start anymore, i played earlier today, but now when i want to open the .exe file, it's just a blackscreen with the message: "Modified save data detected. Game start-up will be aborted." followed by "Start-up aborted. Please delete the save data and restart". Even though i changed nothing in the files, i can't even find the save data and deleteting the saves would be very sad. Can anyone help me?

Reactions: Thingamadong

Amiralmega

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah, exact same issue here. I managed to load my old save file by putting them in the folder after launching the game, but the background was dark and none of the options would work

Reactions: Thingamadong

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, exact same issue here. I managed to load my old save file by putting them in the folder after launching the game, but the background was dark and none of the options would work
Was it saves from version before 1.0? If so, the save files won't work, since the game engine was modified. If it was save from 1.0 let me know

Oct 17, 2017
Won't work for me, can't play chapters from the game. Opens a window for each chapter with a "run game" button. Clicking it does nothing.

• Hey there
Reactions: Tavern

Martos

Dec 28, 2019
I played this game. I like it a lot but there are two or three things that could be better. One thing is about energy. If you focus on management you can not advance with the girls. other thing is about service a customer, need pictures....
Oh i think there is an other thing There must be an easy mod to increase the relationship with the girls.

Tavern

May 16, 2019
Won't work for me, can't play chapters from the game. Opens a window for each chapter with a "run game" button. Clicking it does nothing.
Me too... I'm hoping the solution lies in the sister thread to The Void Club Management.
OK, I just got the firts chapter to launch correctly. Hope this helps.

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 23: MEGA - - - -
Chapter 22: MEGA - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 182504 View attachment 182505 View attachment 182506 View attachment 349299 View attachment 349298

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Me too... I'm hoping the solution lies in the sister thread to The Void Club Management.
OK, I just got the firts chapter to launch correctly. Hope this helps.
We changed the links in the main game, they should now lead to WPG pages, we've tested couple of them and they seem to work, but maybe it depend on the browser (the links to the chapters in the main game are only opening a browser page, so you can always find them on your own browser and you only need the code at the end of the chapter, so there's also no game record kept from the chapters in the main game)

Tavern

May 16, 2019
We changed the links in the main game, they should now lead to WPG pages, we've tested couple of them and they seem to work, but maybe it depend on the browser...
Thanks. Working offline is a perfectly satisfactory solution as far as I am concerned.
If you are interested I'm using Opera browser and the page comes up fine, but the [play] button is unresponsive.

I really love the concept and ideas that set the foundation for this game (or perhaps games would be more correct). I hope keep adding to it for a long long time.

Jake03

Sep 13, 2021
I have downloaded and expanded version 1.1, and followed the update instructions. This was successful. However, the gallery is now empty. I added Wonder Woman, then created a new save, closed and reopened The Void Club, and received an error from tyranogame:

"Modified save data detected. Game start-up will be aborted."

After pressing OK, I get another error from tyranogame:

"Start-up aborted. Please delete the save data and restart."

Please help.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I have downloaded and expanded version 1.1, and followed the update instructions. This was successful. However, the gallery is now empty. I added Wonder Woman, then created a new save, closed and reopened The Void Club, and received an error from tyranogame:

"Modified save data detected. Game start-up will be aborted."

After pressing OK, I get another error from tyranogame:

"Start-up aborted. Please delete the save data and restart."

Please help.
for the gallery, did you move the 2 .SAV files? As for the modified save data here's a work aorund that worked for couple of people, let me know if it worked or not ;) :

There's a hidden folder with some cache files created by Tyrano, the game engine. It's located on your system disk (e.g. c:) on this address: c:\users<your username>\AppData\Roaming\tyranogame If you can't see it, use Total Commander and tell it to show hidden files. Delete everything you see in the folder except the folder itself. Saves aren't there and I don't think there's anything of importance there, but make a backup copy just in case.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Jake03

Sep 13, 2021
For the gallery, yes I copied both The_void_club_sf.sav and The_void_club_tyrano_data.sav and then followed the instructions in the Save Info instructions.

I will try out the modified data issue, I will test this shortly. Thanks!

Jake03

Sep 13, 2021
So clearing out the tyrano folder fixed the modified save data error, at least for now. Any progress on the missing gallery?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
if you have your previous date (from the version before) and the gallery is still showing up, try to import the save file again. This is the only way to get the gallery from a previous save, unfortunately.

Jake03

Sep 13, 2021
Sorry for belated reply. In the previous version (Version 1.0) I had the gallery. But the previous save DID NOT give me the gallery in the 1.1 version.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes