• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
My game is bugged, don't click on heal a girl, for some reason it didn't show anything and I'm softblocked, can't go back or reload
we'll check it out, maybe it's happening in some conditions (it seems to work for us but there might be something causing it...)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I got a random bug. I was gifting Miranda some stuff and there was a popup but I missed what it said and the game soft locked. Had to reload. :(

Edit: Can confirm the earlier post mentioning the healing girls thing, that soft locked me too. A lot more frustrating this time due to no recent save. xD

Been enjoying the game, though. It's kinda interesting having the missions split off in parts (even if it's a little inconvenient that they're not bundled into the game, it's still fine). I like the art and the characters chosen are great and potentially endless which I like. I think my one maybe weird gripe is that when you "serve" the clients there's no image accompanying them. Even just a flat image of the girl getting some would fill that gap I feel like. Otherwise, enjoying it.

Last edited:

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I have saved during a date, now if i load i can't advance, there is always the same text and even if i click on the option button nothing happens. do you know how can i resolve this?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I think saving on dates and missions cause bugs (from the game engine), we'll remove the possibility in the next update because it's a problem

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Anyone know the exact trigger for cara? Been trying to trigger her, on day 100 now and it seems like what's left of the content i can get relies on her

Void-Lock

Mar 22, 2021
you need to activate Samus in the void gate, code k21. Then, go to the laboratory and there should be the option of 'visit Cara'. As long as there is an employee in place in the lab, Cara is always visitable

efsegegwgw

Apr 21, 2018
Did anyone else get all 3 scenes for the dream?
I tried entering the code which I thought was "thewetpussy" and it didn't work.

Luffy9131

Jul 9, 2020
updated codes

Ch 1 - novigrad - Witcher
Ch 2 - shepard - Mass Effect
Ch 3 - doom - Fantastic 4
Ch 4 - stars - Resident Evil Nemesis
Ch 5-6 - chansey - Pokemon Lavender Town
Ch 7 - plumbus - Rick and Morty
Ch 8 - N/a - World of Warcraft
Ch 9 - k21 - Samus
Ch 10 - nojiko - One Piece