Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lacynth40

Nov 7, 2019
Is there a place to get old versions, so you don't have to restart the game if you missed a couple updates?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is the MC in this one and the other game Void Club the same? Kinda confused what's the difference between the two?

Liluzivert99

Apr 21, 2020
ive been trying to use the observatory for the final few scenes im missing but it doesnt seem to work any fixes for this?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Is the MC in this one and the other game Void Club the same? Kinda confused what's the difference between the two?
No one is the Master and the other one the Manager (if the Master would have been the MC in the management game he would have had 100% control over the girls, but we wanted to make it management/dating, so it was easier to separate them)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
ive been trying to use the observatory for the final few scenes im missing but it doesnt seem to work any fixes for this?
Some scenes are part of the main story, we didn't add them to the observatory yet, not to spoil the story, we'll probably add a note about it

Liluzivert99

Apr 21, 2020
Some scenes are part of the main story, we didn't add them to the observatory yet, not to spoil the story, we'll probably add a note about it
I don’t just mean like the story finals scenes i mean in general. Even when im half way through a playthrough, and i have the 1000 dollars it refuses to take my money and gives me no scene. it might not be intended To do that so i thought i’d let you know. For example I know im missing the may scene from the b girls and she has been in the game from .8 I believe. It doesn’t take my 1000 and it also doesn’t give me a scene. Really did enjoy the update this time though keep up the good work

Brainless89

Dec 20, 2021
I absolutely love this game! Cant stop playing it to a point its becoming a problem xD

"Addiction 101: Acknowledge you have a problem" :b

For real though, in my game Sylvia has been missing for more than 50 days, how do I get her back? The character im playing got late out of bed and found a note in The Office saying her and the Overlord, if I remember correctly, was going away for 30 days...
Do I have to do something to get her back or does she come back on her own?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Liluzivert99

Apr 21, 2020
I absolutely love this game! Cant stop playing it to a point its becoming a problem xD

"Addiction 101: Acknowledge you have a problem" :b

For real though, in my game Sylvia has been missing for more than 50 days, how do I get her back? The character im playing got late out of bed and found a note in The Office saying her and the Overlord, if I remember correctly, was going away for 30 days...
Do I have to do something to get her back or does she come back on her own?

Thank you :)
keep filling out the roster of girls and the story should progress on its own

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Like someone reported before 'Something seems wrong with Sylvia going missing(trip through the gate)'
In my game at day like 21-22 she went missing at the same time I'd the event to eat thing from the fridge...
I ate the most ridiculous thing(choose option flavored text) unlock image lady Demitrescu...
Sylvia only came back at day 74 when the club got attack. The next day I went to 'Pu-Pu' with Sylvia.
And Sylvia mention things happening in the basement(I know i saw those event before, in another playthrough, and found her room by clicking on dildo in dungeon room--basement/sewer)... But in this playthrough it like skip that event, now Sylvia is back, I can go see Putress(through security room-make potion) but Sylvia room is LOCKED(never find--event never trigger)

Also when Sylvia came back on day 75, I unlock Maddie and Daphne the same day... ABOUT DAMN TIME!
I'd Daphne as my first ever class B girl in another playthrough but this time Daphne was the 15th class B girl I unlock.

P.S. I'll continue playing a couple more in-game days, and if Sylvia's room doesn't unlock I'll have to restart all over and PRAY Sylvia doesn't go on her 'Gate-trip' too soon and mess with all the event where she is require to be there!!!
/EDIT P.S.S WOW! It really unlock 2min after posting, I went to see Cara and the event 'dungeon dildo/sewer' unlock... It's all out of order story wise but whatever. There must be a backlog of Sylvia's events! BTW in this playthrough Cara appear out of nowhere, one day i'd 'visit Cara' appear in Laboratory with no explanation or story as to how she got there. Was Cara not suppose to appear in the Gateroom? I can't remember? Anyway this playthrough is all out of whack storywise.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Like someone reported before 'Something seems wrong with Sylvia going missing(trip through the gate)'
In my game at day like 21-22 she went missing at the same time I'd the event to eat thing from the fridge...
I ate the most ridiculous thing(choose option flavored text) unlock image lady Demitrescu...
Sylvia only came back at day 74 when the club got attack. The next day I went to 'Pu-Pu' with Sylvia.
And Sylvia mention things happening in the basement(I know i saw those event before, in another playthrough, and found her room by clicking on dildo in dungeon room--basement/sewer)... But in this playthrough it like skip that event, now Sylvia is back, I can go see Putress(through security room-make potion) but Sylvia room is LOCKED(never find--event never trigger)

Also when Sylvia came back on day 75, I unlock Maddie and Daphne the same day... ABOUT DAMN TIME!
I'd Daphne as my first ever class B girl in another playthrough but this time Daphne was the 15th class B girl I unlock.

P.S. I'll continue playing a couple more in-game days, and if Sylvia's room doesn't unlock I'll have to restart all over and PRAY Sylvia doesn't go on her 'Gate-trip' too soon and mess with all the event where she is require to be there!!!
/EDIT P.S.S WOW! It really unlock 2min after posting, I went to see Cara and the event 'dungeon dildo/sewer' unlock... It's all out of order story wise but whatever. There must be a backlog of Sylvia's events! BTW in this playthrough Cara appear out of nowhere, one day i'd 'visit Cara' appear in Laboratory with no explanation or story as to how she got there. Was Cara not suppose to appear in the Gateroom? I can't remember? Anyway this playthrough is all out of whack storywise.
Cara gets unlocked once you recruit Samus
Sylvia's room should be visitable via the dungeon once she returned from her Gate trip (I think the Event you mentioned by visiting Cara is simply for some fun mini story)

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Cara gets unlocked once you recruit Samus
Sylvia's room should be visitable via the dungeon once she returned from her Gate trip (I think the Event you mentioned by visiting Cara is simply for some fun mini story)
Samus unlock Cara, thanx. The option just appear to visit her, with no explanation on how she got there. Kinda strange.

It wasn't just a mini story for Sylvia(Cara). It got me access to the wall dildo and sewer... Now I've the option to Visit Sylvia's room via the Dungeon. Before Sylvia went away with the master on her gate trip and hadn't unlock her room yet.
I've yet to encounter some battle/creature in the sewer Iremember there was an event for it... I wonder if the game skipped it, because when I'd event to visit 'Pu-Pu' unlock Putress room via Security Room,some flavor text mention an encounter/battle/event in the sewer. Like it had happen, but I never saw it(I roughly know what event was mention though, having play before)

Now the club got attack, Access bridge to club is closed, I'd to dispose of some bomb plant by the penguin... I've yet to see that sewer event with Sylvia that she mention before visiting Putress. In my playthrough, Sylvia went away while I'd only 1, 'maybe' 2, class A girl unlock, and only one 'building' build(laboratory)... she went away way too fast in this playthrough... Might be related to the fact I kept eating the bad stuff from the fridge event(days passed, maybe more than a week). So she went away before I'd a chance to trigger Sylvia's (beginning of game, starting event... like getting to know her)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Samus unlock Cara, thanx. The option just appear to visit her, with no explanation on how she got there. Kinda strange.

It wasn't just a mini story for Sylvia(Cara). It got me access to the wall dildo and sewer... Now I've the option to Visit Sylvia's room via the Dungeon. Before Sylvia went away with the master on her gate trip and hadn't unlock her room yet.
I've yet to encounter some battle/creature in the sewer Iremember there was an event for it... I wonder if the game skipped it, because when I'd event to visit 'Pu-Pu' unlock Putress room via Security Room,some flavor text mention an encounter/battle/event in the sewer. Like it had happen, but I never saw it(I roughly know what event was mention though, having play before)

Now the club got attack, Access bridge to club is closed, I'd to dispose of some bomb plant by the penguin... I've yet to see that sewer event with Sylvia that she mention before visiting Putress. In my playthrough, Sylvia went away while I'd only 1, 'maybe' 2, class A girl unlock, and only one 'building' build(laboratory)... she went away way too fast in this playthrough... Might be related to the fact I kept eating the bad stuff from the fridge event(days passed, maybe more than a week). So she went away before I'd a chance to trigger Sylvia's (beginning of game, starting event... like getting to know her)
Pretty sure they are talking about the Raven Chapter when you battled Cutthulus abonimations down there

Reactions: Potoum

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Here's a list of bugs for The void club
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I find more I'll edit this post with the link to the other post, and put a link to this one in my new post.

Last edited:

Cigarettes&Regret

Feb 13, 2022
1.3 just launched via Patreon. In my opinion, it's an awful update. Bad enough that I unsubscribed. 1.3 introduces a complete overhaul of the club, which includes a weird 2.5d layout that starts you looking at the exit, overly complex management tasks in addition to the previous tasks, and a poorly executed (but what seems like a great base idea) employee allocation system. I think Void had an excellent system in 1.2 and this was an overly ambitious overhaul that was released far too early. The rest of the map was (as far as I can tell) left alone. I can't speak on any of the intercourse scenes as I couldn't bring myself to play far enough in to get to them. I really hope they pull this back together as this is one of, if not my favorite game I've found out here. If I were to make recommendations for v1.4, I would recommend rolling back to 1.2, focusing on expanding the story, and introduce more quality of life updates (I.E. Why does the full screen icon sometimes pop up and sometimes disappear). Best of luck to the Void team.

testerhj

Jan 26, 2022
I can't update my game from 1.2 to 1.3 whenever I load into the game it immediately freezes before I can hit the "go to void gate" button (I'm starting from a night autosave)

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes