Others The Void Club Management [v1.7.2.2] [The Void]

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
What in the mother of all fuck happened to this game!? The previous version was already a barely tolerable grind with the crazy room costs. There must have been a crowd of people crying out for additional club features and deeper micro-management I guess.
If there's ever a super cheat mode I will be glad to come back but right now this is a hostage situation. Great content sealed away behind an impenetrable wall of simulation nonsense.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
What in the mother of all fuck happened to this game!? The previous version was already a barely tolerable grind with the crazy room costs. There must have been a crowd of people crying out for additional club features and deeper micro-management I guess.
If there's ever a super cheat mode I will be glad to come back but right now this is a hostage situation. Great content sealed away behind an impenetrable wall of simulation nonsense.
the developer decided to shoot the previous version of this game and raise this bastard child in its place

Oct 17, 2017
Moronic nonsense without asking the paying supporters questions. It's partly why I dropped his codes.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheVoidClubManagement-1.7.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Gotlieb029

Jul 5, 2018
Two questions for you guys :

1/
I've just had a girl abducted. I managed to go throught the 2 mini events to find the bad guys lair (even if I didn't understand the interrogation quite well).

But.. I'm stuck in rescuing the girl. Once I found her, what should I do ? on first attemps, I ended on a second map, blocked in a house. On a second one, I even had a third map... How to simply exit with the girl ?

These mini events are not very intuitive to my mind...

2/
I need a spy to infiltrate the penguin club ; Which girl is it ? It seems I don't have her yet.

Thanks !

zargal

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah, the abduction minigames could definitely use some more documentation. I might write a guide after the next version, but for the moment my best advice is to have a save before each event, and just reload if something bugs out. From memory, you get an option to leave after you find the girl, so I left her for last then did that. It definitely needs just an exit button though, I was stuck like you were at least once.

For your second question, pretty sure it's Clover (code: gladis)you need. I also recommend getting Tsunade (code: kurama) before going too far with the plot (walking AprilMay home).

vincentxxx

Mar 18, 2019
Does anybody have a last version save? Help, please! My saves stop working and I have no strength to grind from the begining. :/

UNKNOWN12342141

Feb 17, 2022
does anyone here have a save file with everything unlocked? or is there a cheat menu in the game (it is a renpy after all)

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes