4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Game Banner.jpg

Overview:
You travel to Sylventhia Island for a job opportunity at BanKval. However, the island will offer, give, and take much more than your prospective career.
Meet and interact with various characters and try to uncover the mysteries of the island and the irregularities happening around BanKval.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-07
Developer: Sylventhia -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

screenshot0002.png screenshot (13).png screenshot (1).png screenshot0003.png screenshot (7).png screenshot (16).png screenshot0004.png screenshot (9).png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot (17).png screenshot (15).png screenshot (14).png screenshot (12).png screenshot (11).png screenshot (10).png screenshot (8).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I'm just glad that the male protagonist is androgynous/feminine boy, a rare fish in this ocean of ero games.
I would not want to spoil anything, but as I have mentioned, I will not leave any femdom kink neglected :)
So that mean light feminization/sissification is possible as well? :)
Anyway the game is interesting, I'll try it. Hope that not an every single girl of the story will be a cold-blooded, heartless bitch :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.0]
DOWNLOAD:

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Missing Scat and Urination tags for this version, probably also Humiliation since the mc is degraded by girls.
Oh yeah thank you! I'll add those too :)
Oh god hope this has lots of good SPH in it!
It sure does and will have many more scenes! I'll add it to tags as well! :)
Np :)
Astrid looks like she is meant to be smoking a cigar might be the eyepatch.
And she will in the scenes where the cigar is also a means to torture ;)
Dev notes - "I am open to include elements of Vanilla Content, Vore, Futa-content, and many more acceptable intrigues"

Since when is Vore acceptable?
Omg... I just checked vore and I completely missed the point with that... I thought Vore was giantess fetish... Thank you so much for enlightening me. Although, similar to gore, if ever included, content like vore will always be avoidable in the story(if ever implemented into the game) Thank you though, for pointing out a crucial detail like this :D

I'm just glad that the male protagonist is androgynous/feminine boy, a rare fish in this ocean of ero games.

So that mean light feminization/sissification is possible as well? :)
Anyway the game is interesting, I'll try it. Hope that not an every single girl of the story will be a cold-blooded, heartless bitch :rolleyes:
Hahaa I know right? :D I know there are other games that include a feminine SP protagonist but there is more than enough protagonists with overly large penises and very masculine characterizations which is not very submissive for me so instead I'll make characters like those appear as side characters in the game where as the protagonist offers a different quality.
I already have planned the upcoming 7 characters and of course they will show different personalities. :) There will be characters that can offer a sheltering sense of femdom (no matter the extremity of the content) and will be able to humiliate the protagonist with even love :D

My plan is to work on the game and the (if I get enough support to take care of myself and provide for my education) until each unique character has a scene with the included kink/fetish in the game, so there won't be cases where one likes a character more but can't find the desired scene for them and has to make do with the other characters. :)
And there will definitely be femininization/sissification of course as I plan on being inclusive of every kink :) I'll add it to the tags as well :)

Android Port of
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.0]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Wow thank you soo much! That's just awesome! :D

Thank you everyone for showing so much interest in the game I really appreciate it! :)

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sph, starpon, Ballbusting etc unavoidable ?? What a waste. I am out of here
Check the Dev's notes please :) I have mentioned that above-vanilla content is also skippable through choices, you do not have to view those scenes if you simply chose not to do them. I only did not add avoidable to those tags because well they are the most extreme ones. No SPH will be optional for some future scenes, however please bear in mind that this is a female domination story.

WOW what a shyte game
Thank you for the feedback. There could be several reasons for your comment such as the visual quality, choice of theme, characters or story structure.
Care to elaborate on what made you dislike the game? It might help me improve on the missing and terrible aspects of it :)

Thank you for your feedback :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Straight to the point with this short intro. Love it. (although, knowing how extreme this gets now I kinda wish for a slower paced action so we could enjoy each downfall to each kink a little longer). But a short game is also very welcome. Hope you keep it up!
Yaaay! I'm so happy to hear your thoughts :) The prologue as you have also mentioned is to provide a little demonstration of the game's direction. In the future there will be mechanics that require you to not fulfil that downfall so early on in order to interact with certain characters ;) I have mentioned on Patreon but I seem to have forgotten to edit it here as well but basically the actual story and game will begin once the month of internship ends at BanKval and Sylventhia Island will be accessible through an interactive phone/map screen. There the player will be able to advance status with different characters and explore the "downfall" you mentioned at a much slower pace. :)

The characters will also have a value of affection towards the mc in order to determine what kind of a femdom relationship they will maintain. As this takes up a lot of time and as I am the only person behind this project I wanted to start with a prologue of demonstration to provide scenes as samples/self-reflexive teasers for what is to come. Technically you can finish the prologue without ever participating in an erotic scene and the character's will not judge/dislike you for it :D

So sorry I'm a bit too talkative :D

Thank you again for this kind and encouraging comment! :) Hope I keep satisfying your expectations.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Going to try this one out as it looks interesting. The language on this picture makes me question things, not sure how to put it quite, the age or maturity, gender of the writer in accordance to the character? I understand she is to show authority and all but could've removed the first word of "fucking" from the sentence, or both. Don't know if any of you guys react to such things but I find it more annoying than most grammar issues. Maybe is just me though, and as I haven't played the game maybe it actually fits the character in question. I am just judging by this picture after all :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes