4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I literally worked with TVOD open as background music :D
Gives me chills everytime! And it fit so well with the overall atmosphere of the game.

I still have many nice things to say about your project.
Just know that I am excited about the future of TVOD and I hope your art will be widely recognized!
That is so gratifying to hear!! I am very passionate about the music as well as the game itself.
Thank you so much retrotest! <3 <3 <3 It makes me happy that you enjoy the soundtrack outside of the game as well <3 :) :love:

now we need more kinks ;) Sylventhia ^^
Hahahh Yeah ;) Hoping to do that <3 ^^

Apr 14, 2023
That is so gratifying to hear!! I am very passionate about the music as well as the game itself.
Thank you so much retrotest! <3 <3 <3 It makes me happy that you enjoy the soundtrack outside of the game as well <3 :) :love:

Hahahh Yeah ;) Hoping to do that <3 ^^
hey boss when will the update come here ?

• Wow
Reactions: cmllcmll

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Around day 60 and same situation but I really with to get them
I'm like on day 120 with being good with both, especially Mary and all I get is helping her movea boiler or licking her shoes or something lol. I forget the other one's name but I know if you piss her off she will turn you into a toilet as punishiment.

jrvgfjfrjsfr

Jun 17, 2023
I'm like on day 120 with being good with both, especially Mary and all I get is helping her movea boiler or licking her shoes or something lol. I forget the other one's name but I know if you piss her off she will turn you into a toilet as punishiment.
Her name is Leah and I ddint know that she would do that, I know that Amaya does and I heard that Leah just stop talking to you

Misaka Roger

Apr 29, 2023
In the luscious fall event, leah and mary ask the mc to test him that he is applicable for the event or not. They both whip him, then say his pain resilience is not adequate, if he trains more he can be a volunteer in the event. I did the event next week and the scene repeats. So, does the luscious fall event progress any further or this is it.

livradoch

May 1, 2022
In the luscious fall event, leah and mary ask the mc to test him that he is applicable for the event or not. They both whip him, then say his pain resilience is not adequate, if he trains more he can be a volunteer in the event. I did the event next week and the scene repeats. So, does the luscious fall event progress any further or this is it.
This event is not finish (on the edge), be patient Sylventhia comes soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes