4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
It is being updated but the patreons dont even have it let alone us public for free i join patreon for 0.18 even more content.

But the 1st part of the update i know what happening but woulnt say dev trusts me not to say but 0.17 is good and 0.18 even better but i only know for the 1st part of 0.17

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Does each char have branching paths or do they one have a specific one you can raise that matters (Devotion and bondage will rise but only one path is available per char atm? for example) cause theres a couple images on your examples im trying to find and access
Each character has 4 types of affinity, and 3 of these can develop into paths. Not all of them are implemented yet. Characters get content for these affinity paths through updates :) So each BONDAGE, DEVOTION, INTIMACY will get content of its own in the future for each character :)

MordredVasant

Mar 24, 2023
Each character has 4 types of affinity, and 3 of these can develop into paths. Not all of them are implemented yet. Characters get content for these affinity paths through updates :) So each BONDAGE, DEVOTION, INTIMACY will get content of its own in the future for each character :)
Ah ok i figured maybe I'm just impatient haha I was trying to see the one event with Mary(?) in the pic where it askes what session you want to do. Is that in or was it changed or whatnot?

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I tried and fell in love with this game already. Question, can main protagonist be with multiple girl or he has to "devote" into only one girl at all cost?
Hi! Thank you so much for this nice comment <3 .
Due to reasons related to the code, you can only bond with a single character at a time. To form a relationship with a different girl you need to use the rebirth mechanic :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MordredVasant

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Speaking of teases when is the next update waiting almost feels like a form of punishment here :cry::cry::LOL:
When will the game be updated?
I know it has been long, but I'm quite near the end for the Pathos Ultima event :) I have been going through a lot of stuff you wouldn't believe :D , which hindered the development process :D . Thanks a lot for showing love to TVOD <3

Game is quite underrated and deserves more recognition within its genre. There's a plethora of diverse characters. Really hyped up for the next update which features 2 of the best characters in the game imo.
Thank you soo soo much <3 I'm so happy to hear that you think so. I hope you will be satisfied with the Pathos Ultima update <3 <3 <3 :)

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
I know it has been long, but I'm quite near the end for the Pathos Ultima event :) I have been going through a lot of stuff you wouldn't believe :D , which hindered the development process :D . Thanks a lot for showing love to TVOD <3

Thank you soo soo much <3 I'm so happy to hear that you think so. I hope you will be satisfied with the Pathos Ultima update <3 <3 <3 :)
I love you man!I hope everything goes smoothly in your life and studies,and hope we can see our mistress quickly

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I love you man!I hope everything goes smoothly in your life and studies,and hope we can see our mistress quickly
Thank you so much rain blood! I'm so flattered by your words and to be supported by a kind soul like you <3 :) Thanks for showing love to TVOD. To briefly explain (I'll explain in detail when I release the update). I will be migrating to another country. On top of that, my mother is moving and I have been helping her find an apartment, arrange stuff etc. Some health related stuff came in on top of all and I've been drowning in to-do lists for months lol :D I have been away from development for so long, only have been able to write scenes and dialogues. But I have plans that will resolve this development process and provide more benefits to the patrons :) I will explain them with the release of Pathos Ultima Update :) <3

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes