LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
New update on . TLDR is, game is on hold since the dev's old computer was basically damaged specifically the CPU, water cooler and motherboard. Couldn't access their accounts since Google was tied to that PC, and is now buying parts for a major hardware upgrade for the new PC. Dev suspects the last of the parts to come in mid-December. Patreon is paused for the next two months and dev is locked out of Discord since they tried guessing their account password.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
New update on . TLDR is, game is on hold since the dev's old computer was basically damaged specifically the CPU, water cooler and motherboard. Couldn't access their accounts since Google was tied to that PC, and is now buying parts for a major hardware upgrade for the new PC. Dev suspects the last of the parts to come in mid-December. Patreon is paused for the next two months and dev is locked out of Discord since they tried guessing their account password.
Is there a more iconic duo, than devs,and computer failure?

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Computer has been setup

Daz running at full potential on the new setup
Reconfigured it for my graphics card

The renders I've done with the previous episodes look very bad in comparison to the new renders, so i'm currently reworking them, I've fleshed out and completely redone some bits of the story, as of now EP1 has been completely reworked with 100 new renders and 6 animations, I've been able to do things that i previously couldn't. All renders have been rendered in 4k and will be downscaled to 1080p, i might keep a 4k version on hand though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may remember this character "red", I wanted to flesh out her character more, have more quests to complete for her to be rewarded

Talking about quests, I'm implementing a quest feature for each character in a safe haven/camp, Each character will have a quest for you to flesh each character you desire to get closer too. Instead of a forced narrative with an option of dont have sex or have sex which is boring. With the experience I've picked up over these years in developing this game, I thought it would be best to do so.

These renders are just from Ep1, I've put alot more detail in each render/scene.

Regarding the H-Scenes - I've put alot more thought and longer animations into them.

With the previous versions of the wanking dead, I did not like where it was going, it was all over the place, the story, the characters, the H-scenes for no reason. With the rework of Each episode, I've rewritten each character, removing some characters as well that didn't belong. Ep1 is completely done as of today, took about a 5ish days, tomorrow I start on Ep2, I'll be releasing it every two episodes but i think ep1 and 2 can be one big prolouge, Episode 3 and 4 will begin the week after.
I've done up a 10 episode plan from the ground up (season 1) which the goal is to have them all done this year good start to 2023

Next week I'll update you all with the progress, it's looking good!

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Latest from Patreon.

Computer has been setup

Daz running at full potential on the new setup
Reconfigured it for my graphics card

The renders I've done with the previous episodes look very bad in comparison to the new renders, so i'm currently reworking them, I've fleshed out and completely redone some bits of the story, as of now EP1 has been completely reworked with 100 new renders and 6 animations, I've been able to do things that i previously couldn't. All renders have been rendered in 4k and will be downscaled to 1080p, i might keep a 4k version on hand though.
You may remember this character "red", I wanted to flesh out her character more, have more quests to complete for her to be rewarded

Talking about quests, I'm implementing a quest feature for each character in a safe haven/camp, Each character will have a quest for you to flesh each character you desire to get closer too. Instead of a forced narrative with an option of dont have sex or have sex which is boring. With the experience I've picked up over these years in developing this game, I thought it would be best to do so.

These renders are just from Ep1, I've put alot more detail in each render/scene.

Regarding the H-Scenes - I've put alot more thought and longer animations into them.

With the previous versions of the wanking dead, I did not like where it was going, it was all over the place, the story, the characters, the H-scenes for no reason. With the rework of Each episode, I've rewritten each character, removing some characters as well that didn't belong. Ep1 is completely done as of today, took about a 5ish days, tomorrow I start on Ep2, I'll be releasing it every two episodes but i think ep1 and 2 can be one big prolouge, Episode 3 and 4 will begin the week after.
I've done up a 10 episode plan from the ground up (season 1) which the goal is to have them all done this year good start to 2023

good news !!

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Oooh damn the new renders are looking very nice and the dev reworking on the old content would increase this game's overall quality. And I'm really liking the sound of that "Quest feature". I guess this is the silver lining to what happened back then. :LOL:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Latest from Patreon.

1675492422488.jpeg
Yikes. <squints> Braindrop is that you? The over the top excuses and immediate fail on even just posting an update when claimed seem eerily familiar.

I'd really like to see this game come back from the dead, but not looking good so far.

Tarazer

May 2, 2017
Took him 5 ish days to finish episode 1. And what I understood of the writing it´s done and he was gonna start with episode 2. And again total silence :(. Sadly im thinking we might (BIG maybe) get one or two episodes and then it will die again.

I hope I am proved wrong, cos this is a great game. But over a month since he gave us any news is.... yeah... sad.

• Angry
Reactions: Waynew91 and ash996

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest news.

Hello!

Progress report and Rework release date

Past two months been pretty busy with work and life BUT I have been busy with this TOO, Ep2 is basically almost done which is about an hour and a half long which im going to rename as one BIG prologue (getting to know characters/world as well as fun sexy encounters)

In the previous version of the game i was going overboard and complicating everything, i have a storyboard that goes all the way to the prison *sex*war (working title), im going in depth with the relationships and H-scenes compared to the last version as well as the story

Release date for the Reworked Prologue is going to be mid 18th April or 25th April which is so overdue...

Ive redone so much and gone into more depth, the quests are much more efficient than what i did previously, makes it more organic and feel better than it shoved down your throat.

April 9th i'll give out the release date (18th or 25th)

Here are some renders one of the police station quest, Red and The Camp

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Shit i nearly forget this one, It seems the progress do really good. Just leave a mark here :D

Btw she is so frucking fit as frick. Instant LI.

Tarazer

May 2, 2017
I just don´t understand why hes giving dates when hes gonna do this and do that when nothing happens. Just say it´s on hold and give a date just a few days before release. Otherwise hes just making me and others hoping for something that don´t happen.
Just looked at hes Patreon and no news there.

" April 9th i'll give out the release date (18th or 25th) " ???

I was actually very close to start paying for this game since it´s a great game. IF it comes and with updates I might start and hopefully that will help getting faster and big updates :).

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, he keeps giving dates and then missing them. Probably should've just said by the end of April, because now we passed when the update was supposed to be announced and the earlier possible release date.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Some news at least.

Hey all

For the past few months I havent been focused on this project.

BUT I am back on the render grind,
Setting my schedule back for my own sanity instead of making as much as possible in a short time frame which will burn me out

Mon to Fri - I want to be doing 20 renders after work (would be doing more but Im so exhausted afterwards)

Sat & Sun - I want to be doing 50 - 100 renders (Maybe more)

I am doing a huge drop once the redone is complete, the overhaul of the story and H-scene is my main goal, the 4090 is helping tons with the detail and time it takes to render (been rendering in 4k and the H-scene animations are crisp)

From the previous version of the game i will be reusing scenes that I think will fit like the flashback scene and the gym scene

I'll be catching up to where I was and giving EP6 to you as well

End of June there should be well over 1200 renders and plenty of animations

I know my communcation has been terrible, but from here on out, you'll be getting weekly updates, some weeks might be showing a render or two and other weeks will be info dropping

This game has been baking in the oven for a very long time, it'll be a very delicious meal once its cooked.
Reusing this flashback scene suits the flow (No need to redo)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Uuuuugh not another Redo.

Darn near every time a long hiatus games come back with so-called "Redos" it just feel like an excuse for why it's still 95% the same with a few extra slides thrown in somewhere and now back to another 3 to 9 month wait for the REAL update....that may or may not ever actually happen.

I hope this one bucks the trend and I hope that i'm just being a whiny entitled little brat about it. :)

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes