Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
"Rework" jajajaja
Imagine paying every month a 1 or 5 dollars and then seeing the word "Rework"
Lately there are a lot of games with rework/censorship)
The funniest thing is that they do the rework from the beginning and not from where the last update left off. 2019-2024
It's a very dishonest practice
Well I don't even spend money :u

Reactions: indio68 and brouk

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
"Rework" jajajaja
Imagine paying every month a 1 or 5 dollars and then seeing the word "Rework"
Lately there are a lot of games with rework/censorship)
The funniest thing is that they do the rework from the beginning and not from where the last update left off. 2019-2024
It's a very dishonest practice
Well I don't even spend money :u
yeah i feel that, i just really hated the flow and stopped enjoying making it when i was doing ep6 it was just eh? The quality i hated much more, i had such a terrible computer and now i have a much more powerful machine and can get the detail and life into the renders. That rework tag will be removed in maybeeeeee august at the rate im going i would have surpassed the previous content. :devilish:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
yeah i feel that, i just really hated the flow and stopped enjoying making it when i was doing ep6 it was just eh? The quality i hated much more, i had such a terrible computer and now i have a much more powerful machine and can get the detail and life into the renders. That rework tag will be removed in maybeeeeee august at the rate im going i would have surpassed the previous content. :devilish:
Yes, right....What a great change in quality is very noticeable...

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
I just started playing this, and bravo Dev! Good story, nice visuals. The music and sound effects are top notch. Also some very creative camera work. Keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: EHFaR

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, EHFaR
first there will be content and last harem? second will there be incest?
third, are the girls kept or are you going to kill them or infect them with some zombie due to the plot?
and finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, like Lesbians, NTR (well the netori is fine, MC stealing other people's girls)

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Wow, the rework is way better than the original version. Really impressive with some of the improvements. Will we end up needing a walkthrough or anything or are the choices gonna be linear?

• Red Heart
Reactions: EHFaR

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Important questions, EHFaR
first there will be content and last harem? second will there be incest?
third, are the girls kept or are you going to kill them or infect them with some zombie due to the plot?
and finally, is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, like Lesbians, NTR (well the netori is fine, MC stealing other people's girls)
1.Yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. The core girls are kept and wont die, for example Carley, Amanda, Lily, Maggie (The core group) (UNLESS Eeny Meeny Miny Moe) infecting on the other hand is another story.
4. OH dont bring the lesbian thing back here xD i remember adding that for the first time and got THE BIGGEST BACKLASH, I've made it so things like that are avoidable especially NTR

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Wow, the rework is way better than the original version. Really impressive with some of the improvements. Will we end up needing a walkthrough or anything or are the choices gonna be linear?
Right now choices are very small, when the bigger choices come ill add some walk throughs

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I've made it so things like that are avoidable especially NTR
Wait, did ntr got in plans? My (hopefull) guess is that you talk about the lez BS and not some kind of new addition.
no offence, its just that my english kinda suck and I want to be sure I got this correctly.

best of health

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Will Michonne eventually appear (cause she's my fav from the series)?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
1.Yes
3. The core girls are kept and wont die, for example Carley, Amanda, Lily, Maggie (The core group) (UNLESS Eeny Meeny Miny Moe) infecting on the other hand is another story.
4. OH dont bring the lesbian thing back here xD i remember adding that for the first time and got THE BIGGEST BACKLASH, I've made it so things like that are avoidable especially NTR
If you thought that was bad wait till you add the ntr :ROFLMAO:.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Wanking Dead [v0.03 Rework] [EHFaR] - Compressed

Win/Linux [302 MB]
- - - -

Mac [297 MB]
- - - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Wanking Dead v0.03.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes