Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.03

On another place you get the information this is in the future in game so these must be bugs because you get no informations.

Grace fucking
You get these choices and by all black screens:

Slowly Thrust
Pound her
Fast

Why we have options not to see the sex scenes or do it again at the moment I see no sense that we have the choice options?!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yeah i feel that, i just really hated the flow and stopped enjoying making it when i was doing ep6 it was just eh? The quality i hated much more, i had such a terrible computer and now i have a much more powerful machine and can get the detail and life into the renders. That rework tag will be removed in maybeeeeee august at the rate im going i would have surpassed the previous content. :devilish:
suuure...all devs that been cursed by this rework thing says that....and none have ever accomplished half of it... will see what will happen , shall we?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wzighack

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Bug 0.03

On another place you get the information this is in the future in game so these must be bugs because you get no informations.

Grace fucking

Slowly Thrust
Pound her
Fast

Why we have options not to see the sex scenes or do it again at the moment I see no sense that we have the choice options?!
The code has been edited to fix this and also to fix a couple missing music sections. I hope a hot-fix will be released soon.

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
Bug 0.03

Grace fucking

Slowly Thrust
Pound her
Fast

im getting the black screen too

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
im getting the black screen too
Update:
Hot-Fix released

Change log:

* fixed 4 animations in 0.01 that were not playing
* fixed 2 scenes in 0.02 and 0.03 that were missing music

PC

MAC

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
1.Yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. The core girls are kept and wont die, for example Carley, Amanda, Lily, Maggie (The core group) (UNLESS Eeny Meeny Miny Moe) infecting on the other hand is another story.
4. OH dont bring the lesbian thing back here xD i remember adding that for the first time and got THE BIGGEST BACKLASH, I've made it so things like that are avoidable especially NTR
If there's incest can it be tagged so it can be filtered out?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Wanking Dead [v0.03 Fix Rework] [EHFaR] - Compressed

Win/Linux [302 MB]
- - - -

Mac [297 MB]
- - - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWankingDead-0.03FixRework
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of The Wanking Dead v0.03-fix.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
EHFaR might want the mods to replace the screenshots in the OP from the old version to the new one e.g. iirc the 8th screenshot is a sex swapped Duane (Morgan's kid) and you've cut that whole Morgan arc out in the remastered version.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes