Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.20 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
To unlock the foursome event I was with the Christmas event turned on (despite not being able to play any content related to it), and then in the living room there was the icon related to the June commission. But I don't know if it works with the Christmas events disabled
I see no icon in the living room.

Edit: Checked the gallery and it's ntr.

Last edited:

rifterling

Mar 17, 2022
Christmas event turned on, check. I keep grinding but other than talking to the girls in their Christmas outfits I can't seem to find any Christmas content. Found the minigames that opened the OF foursome content but no Christmas-specific stuff. Any ideas/suggestions?
Answering to the best of my ability on this one since a number of people afterward seem to be having some issues with the new content:

1. As far as I'm aware, the new content consists of the Christmas background decorations, the new outfits and dialogue for interacting with Brenda and Kate, and the addition of the June commission foursome as the Christmas present. Have not discovered anything else.

2. To get to the foursome commission scene I spoke with both Brenda and Kate in the day and then advance to the "afternoon" (which is really evening to me) to enter the living room to find the scene in.

3. If you use a new game to do this, no problem. If you do this based off an old save, then you experience the bug everyone keeps seeing. Everything including the background goes black and only a few random points are visible. My advice here: start with a convo with Brenda in the kitchen during the day and ask to wash the dishes, then do it. The day will advance. Now go into the living room. Yeah, you can't see shit, but a few icons are visible. I think I clicked on the potted plant (or what I could see of it) to start the process. If you click on the right spot, it takes you to the numbers mini game to access the scene.

NOTE: you may also need to speak with Brenda about the present first--just go through her dialogue options (other than the relationship mini game).

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
I have Brenda relationship up to 160 but only the scene of her getting drunk in bed has triggered, what am I doing wrong?

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Click on the park.
I can't get any of Brenda's events to trigger, I have tried with multiple different versions of the game and have got her to 160 and the only scene I ever get is her drunk in her bedroom and then nothing, what am I doing wrong?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I can't get any of Brenda's events to trigger, I have tried with multiple different versions of the game and have got her to 160 and the only scene I ever get is her drunk in her bedroom and then nothing, what am I doing wrong?
Progress the quests of other characters. Mostly Liz.

adam0007

Aug 19, 2020
Whenever I launch the game, it shows a white screen and then the game does not respond at all. How can I solve this?

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
ok first part of brenda quest asys wash dishes but when I try it says can't do that right no, tried before and after dinner
edit ok apparently you wash them the next morning which is stupid because normal people dont let the dirty dishes sit over night as they can harder to clean

edit using bond cause errors
using deep bond with brenda freezes game

Last edited:

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
What is the difference between Patreon and Publicin? And I think Patreon requires a special code, is that true?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes