Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
This game uses a time-slot system, and implies you need to go to college, but really the game doesn't seem to care what you do with your time so I tend to just skip ahead timeslots to chase down quests to progress with characters.
This game would be better off as a visual nover, because the sandbox isn't handled very well.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
any plan to make liz events repeatable within the game? its weird she just vanishes after completing her quests, she should be at her flat
Yeah definitely, I was thinking how to continue her story with the information she's learned.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
did they ever make it so you do not have to do the music game (arrows) to enjoy those scenes?

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
i like there is a update but I guess we have to start fresh game? my save is doing some reeealy weird shit. I am not normally into big tits or big bootys... But this sisters face is Awesome, and her ass is more normal sized.. so will restart if I have to.... well the scene where she cries is when I decided I liked the game, thought it was sweet ish for the type game it is.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
i like there is a update but I guess we have to start fresh game? my save is doing some reeealy weird shit. I am not normally into big tits or big bootys... But this sisters face is Awesome, and her ass is more normal sized.. so will restart if I have to.... well the scene where she cries is when I decided I liked the game, thought it was sweet ish for the type game it is.
It's kind of been awhile too so a fresh start might be a better choice. Especially since this game isn't really linear and really sandboxy

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
ok so tried the galery and you can see the scenes that is normally a game, but maybe add some sound to gallery... just thought. Those scenes without the game could be my favorite if they had some noises to fit the fucking goin on...

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes