• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vidra444

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to change the size of the game window or is it possible? I've pressed F1 and unchecked the first box to play in window mode but I don't know how to change the window size.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to change the size of the game window or is it possible? I've pressed F1 and unchecked the first box to play in window mode but I don't know how to change the window size.
Windows app Magnifier or

Reactions: Vidra444

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I don't think woman is correct for gender. It should be female.
I believe you are incorrect.
Female would be correct if the stated attribute was the characters sex.
If we are going by traditional western values there is sex which is Male and Female, along with gender, man and woman. Ones sex determined by a mixture of your genetics and hormonal environment in utero, while ones gender is a cultural norm commonly determined by your perceived sex. They describe two distinct, but commonly perceived as interlinked attributes.

You do not use female to describe gender, nor would you use woman to describe someone's sex.

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
i gotta say, this game has a lot going for it.
it's technically an octopath hentai.
haven't gotten far yet, but i've enjoyed the game aspects of this more than i thought i would.

it has issues, it's on a very outdated engine.
combat is very rng heavy sometimes.
no run by default option.

yet it's fun enough to try to keep going.

Aug 7, 2019
I had seen the doujins for this but didn't know it was connected to a game. Just at a first glance ~250 mb is insanely small too despite the stated number of CGs

Reactions: halinalim88
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes