HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
From the testing I did, it seems like you should stick with the same choice every time. Each one is like a different "route" If you swich between them it leads to game overs.
Thank you. I followed your advice and opened 91 percent of the gallery. Before this, nothing worked at all and it was not clear what was going on. But unfortunately, I still haven’t figured out how to open the remaining 9 percent. My favorite method of random does not work here, there are too many combinations.
The Japanese usually, at best, give one choice for the entire game, but here they apparently decided to show what they can do in the “election function” and immediately made an irreplaceable number of them.)

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Thank you. I followed your advice and opened 91 percent of the gallery. Before this, nothing worked at all and it was not clear what was going on. But unfortunately, I still haven’t figured out how to open the remaining 9 percent. My favorite method of random does not work here, there are too many combinations.
The Japanese usually, at best, give one choice for the entire game, but here they apparently decided to show what they can do in the “election function” and immediately made an irreplaceable number of them.)
The post here seems to have other combinations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-warrior-of-sepia-hue-aisha-final-cyclet.201303/post-13304391
But yeah with so many possible combinations it seems crazy that they locked content behind a specific one.

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
I wonder what kind of mental torture experience a human being needs to go through to have the mental capacity to create a game like this Captura de tela 2024-03-26 220908.png

Artoo65

Jul 6, 2021
nah i'll draw the line somewhere

genuinely liking scat means you're too far gone
i wouldn't say i like scat but, its just that scat in vns isnt that disgusting, worse animated or even irl, go watch last ep of rinkan club hentai and u'll see what i mean lol, euphoria is not that bad

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote