2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
True, lots of shit games on here - anything using HTML or RPGmaker to start but also sandbox, kinetic novel or no sexual content. For the last WTF??? Why???

Reactions: PandaGuts
Jan 28, 2019
Ignoring player choice is a huge pet peeve of mine.
"She's in the shower, should I peek"
choose no.
Next day, MC thinks about how he saw her in the shower. She thinks to herself about how she caught MC looking.

This is just lazy. The choice exists for the purpose of "points," but the game (as far as this single, very early example) doesn't actually recognize what you did or didn't do.

What's even more laughable is the fact that points in these games usually mean "X amount before the potential Y scene, and we show it to you. Not enough points, and you miss out."
Well, if the game narrative thinks I did everything needed for those points, but I didn't actually so I don't have them, how will me not getting a scene be handled? Fade to black, move on to next plot scene, and have the game react as if I had gotten the scene?

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
So, who wrote the MC's inner monologues, Beavis or Butthead?

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game, but the MC seems to get even more flustered every time he sees each female character. I doubt it's entirely a translation thing, but I could do with a little less "creative" cursing. It was kinda funny at first, but after a while, it just gets annoying.

Hope there's some kind of emotional, or even mental growth coming for the MC. Otherwise, the dev may as well have left him a 12 year old, and picked up the shota fans.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'll be honest. I'm not interested in Falesha at all. But if I don't go for her I get a game over? Gay. I'm also not into Hitomi. I don't really like being railroaded into dating girls.

Also mc is too passive for me. I get that he's supposed to be a player stand in meaning he's not supposed to have a personality, but I always hate when I have to wait for the story to catch up to the mc. I rather be more proactive over the girls I want to pursue and when. Now (in my game) Best Girl Nina is mad at me and it sucks ...

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So, who wrote the MC's inner monologues, Beavis or Butthead?

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game, but the MC seems to get even more flustered every time he sees each female character. I doubt it's entirely a translation thing, but I could do with a little less "creative" cursing. It was kinda funny at first, but after a while, it just gets annoying.

Hope there's some kind of emotional, or even mental growth coming for the MC. Otherwise, the dev may as well have left him a 12 year old, and picked up the shota fans.
Facts. Isn't he supposed to be 22? A hot looking guy like him would have pussy on demand, especially since he's rocking a 10er; yet he acts like a Virgin with no female experience ... lame.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I haven't played nor downloaded this AVN yet but the file size and saying chapter 8 is leading me to think that earlier chapters are not available?
Could some one explain if this is a correct assumption and if so where the other chapters are if that is the case thanks?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I haven't played nor downloaded this AVN yet but the file size and saying chapter 8 is leading me to think that earlier chapters are not available?
Could some one explain if this is a correct assumption and if so where the other chapters are if that is the case thanks?
You will get all 8 chapters in the download. Enjoy! :>)

Reactions: Alanray64

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
maybe someone could create an update request and maybe a hero will save us all!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is this an update only or the whole 9 chapters?! if only a update ,where are the rest 8 chapters to DL??

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes