2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I don't undersand why Nina was angry only with the MC and no with her friend too.
She start avoid the MC and don't talk to him but she go out with her friend like nothing happen while it is clear that her friend is the first to blame because SHE went to MC an not the other way around.
And then she complains to MC because he did what he did with her friend and not with her (WTF).
But in the whole case she does not accuse or at least blame a little her friend , even if it was her fault for the whole situation.
The MC is not in a relationship so no one can blame him for anything he do with a girl who wants to do something with him.
So if her friend is not to blame then the one who is to blame is herself beacuse she never tell anything about what she want from him so only need to be angry to herself and don't blame the MC or else she should blame both the MC and her friend.
Now about Lily's kiss and the OMG what i have done or it was a mistake i am sorry and run away etc etc...
Mistake is when you eating at the table and when you go to get a slice of bread and by accident you spill the juice because you did not see the glass.
When you go and kiss someone on the lips there is no mistake or accident in the whole matter you just want to do it.
She behaved as if she were 10 years old kid and it's a shame because she's my favorite character for the time being and that kind of ruined my image for her character...
I have not played the new update yet to know if anything has changed or fix i just wanted to say the two things i did not like and they seemed strange to me.
About the crazy police woman i will not even comment hahaha.
I hope i did not offend anyone and sorry for the long text.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
This was the worst update so far very short,one groping scene and one sex scene(if you want to call it that).The sex scene looks like it was just grinding,no nudity at all.What a waste of time downloading it.

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
UPDATE 2022-02-23: Updated to Chapter 8.

The official incest patch still sucks so I will continue this one, I guess.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 4 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 8.
When this mod will updated?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think that the bluescreen "error description" at the office was so hilarious it alone worth a playthrough! And the newsflash? "Man traded baby for 15 big macs"? Loved it!
"Joe's crematory! You kill'em we grill 'em!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't undersand why Nina was angry only with the MC and no with her friend too.
She start avoid the MC and don't talk to him but she go out with her friend like nothing happen while it is clear that her friend is the first to blame because SHE went to MC an not the other way around.
And then she complains to MC because he did what he did with her friend and not with her (WTF).
But in the whole case she does not accuse or at least blame a little her friend , even if it was her fault for the whole situation.
The MC is not in a relationship so no one can blame him for anything he do with a girl who wants to do something with him.
So if her friend is not to blame then the one who is to blame is herself beacuse she never tell anything about what she want from him so only need to be angry to herself and don't blame the MC or else she should blame both the MC and her friend.
Now about Lily's kiss and the OMG what i have done or it was a mistake i am sorry and run away etc etc...
Mistake is when you eating at the table and when you go to get a slice of bread and by accident you spill the juice because you did not see the glass.
When you go and kiss someone on the lips there is no mistake or accident in the whole matter you just want to do it.
She behaved as if she were 10 years old kid and it's a shame because she's my favorite character for the time being and that kind of ruined my image for her character...
I have not played the new update yet to know if anything has changed or fix i just wanted to say the two things i did not like and they seemed strange to me.
About the crazy police woman i will not even comment hahaha.
I hope i did not offend anyone and sorry for the long text.
I don't know what you did not understand. That's real life Instagram thot behavior from the both of them. :KEK:

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Breetai

Jul 28, 2017
It's a bit weird that when you undress Megan, the bra has straps that weren't visible when she was wearing the dress...

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
The so-called "" doesn't add any incest.

After applying it to the game, it refers to Megan as the mother's "best friend" instead of "sister".

Either something's wrong with the "official" patch or somebody is trolling.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The so-called "" doesn't add any incest.

After applying it to the game, it refers to Megan as the mother's "best friend" instead of "sister".

Either something's wrong with the "official" patch or somebody is trolling.
Why you need to use the patch with the WT. But it is not updated yet.

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Ignoring player choice is a huge pet peeve of mine.
"She's in the shower, should I peek"
choose no.
Next day, MC thinks about how he saw her in the shower. She thinks to herself about how she caught MC looking.

This is just lazy. The choice exists for the purpose of "points," but the game (as far as this single, very early example) doesn't actually recognize what you did or didn't do.

What's even more laughable is the fact that points in these games usually mean "X amount before the potential Y scene, and we show it to you. Not enough points, and you miss out."
Well, if the game narrative thinks I did everything needed for those points, but I didn't actually so I don't have them, how will me not getting a scene be handled? Fade to black, move on to next plot scene, and have the game react as if I had gotten the scene?
That's why I play these games with walkthrough mod only, always selecting the best choices. As some game developer once put in their game, why play the game if it isn't to peek at naked women and more?

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes