2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

grohotor

May 15, 2020

Girl in the left looks like she's been fasting for 240 hours straight (or a burn victim that somehow got a full body skin transplant) and the girl on the right looks like a cheap plastic lovedoll, hopefully these 2 never appear again besides this very scene, they can't compete with any of the other women.
what are you even talking about ? she looks normal when it comes to body weight and fasting for 10 days would have negligible effects on someones weight anyway

erkper

May 16, 2018
what are you even talking about ? she looks normal when it comes to body weight and fasting for 10 days would have negligible effects on someones weight anyway
His cause/effect is whack but he was right she looks like the model was stretched. Definitely not proportionate for a normal human being. And not sure if the dev was going for a wet look or what, but he's spot on about the other looking like she's high-gloss plastic.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The Way Love Goes [Chapter 4] - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights best choices in green

Mod Preview
screenshot0001.png

The mod includes both the normal version and incest version.
Do not use
with my mod.

Last edited:

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
Many in the comments are right, the incipit of the story is among the most abused in the visual novels, but I want to try it anyway, I like the model in the center of the banner, one of my favorites in renpy games

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While it sounds like your typical description ever, it looks interesting enough so I'll try this and see where it goes.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Man, gotta love these devs that create premises like this. Kicking out the underaged children of the house is the normal, child services are a joke after all, then a decade later the beta yes man MC decides it was the right call after all, so that the whole situation is being glossed over for the sake of "story". Ya'll could really use some originality pills when you decide to write a "story". :ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Man, gotta love these devs that create premises like this. Kicking out the underaged children of the house is the normal, child services are a joke after all, then a decade later the beta yes man MC decides it was the right call after all, so that the whole situation is being glossed over for the sake of "story". Ya'll could really use some originality pills when you decide to write a "story". :ROFLMAO:
Why would child services become involved with this, and what makes you believe the MC was underaged when he was kicked out? Take a look at the guy in the previews. He's well over 30.

Reactions: Drainbamager

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why would child services become involved with this, and what makes you believe the MC was underaged when he was kicked out? Take a look at the guy in the previews. He's well over 30.
You kick an under 18, or 21 in some places kid out on the streets, just like that, and the system gets involved, because of the law. I took a look in the game, it isn't specified how old is he, but by the wording within it, he wasn't out of high school when they did it.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
then a decade later the beta yes man MC decides it was the right call after all, so that the whole situation is being glossed over for the sake of "story".
Does he, though?
He was kicked out of the house for being too lazy at the age of 12(!)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You kick an under 18, or 21 in some places kid out on the streets, just like that, and the system gets involved, because of the law. I took a look in the game, it isn't specified how old is he, but by the wording within it, he wasn't out of high school when they did it.
You have a point. I just read this in the script when the MC first meets Megan: "Damn, look at her. She's an absolute goddess. I can't believe I didn't realize that back in the day. Then again, why would I. I was only 12 years old back then for god's sake."

If that was the age the MC was kicked out, he wasn't even IN high school yet! :eek:

EDIT: I suspect that age was written in error. But, for now, it is what it is.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Does he, though?
He did, right after they went in the house and brought up the situation, he agreed that it was a necessary wake up call for him. Lol.

EDIT: I suspect that age was written in error. But, for now, it is what it is.
Might be that, or just lazy ass writing, which was the point of my "rant".

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Very very short.
Nothing happening yet.
Besides a shower peek that is.
Graphics are mediocre and grainy.
Waiting for updates and the chance to hump the older sis.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I just finished the first chapter and here are my thoughts about it.

Let's start with this I think the game needs an incest patch to make Megan the aunt and Lily and Nina cousins of the MC.

Now with the obvious out of the way let's get to the story or better backstory, the parents throwing a 12-year-old out is a stupid idea, a better idea would be that they send him off to boarding school.

Cut back the thoughts of the MC and especially the perviness it's annoying and childish. Also, in the first scene with Nina why the bullshit with her kneeing the MC in the balls.

The MC is not the worst I have ever seen but get rid of this sad excuse of a beard or give him a good locking one.

I think these are the most important things for now.

Edit: Just for fun my ranking of the girls by their looks: Nina, Hitomi, Mei, Lily, Megan, Falesha. (Lily and Megan could be 2nd and 3rd if some of their assets weren't so oversized)

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 44 Votes