right click and select copy,
open the file called (game)
right click and select paste.
you may be given a prompt to overwrite files click yes
Done
Thanks

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
How many more updates of blowjobs can this dev milk before actually getting a sex scene with the sisters. Holy fuck its been way much teasing.
Glad I saw this. Not even going to waste my time downloading it. 26 chapters in and we still haven't moved past foreplay with 2 of the main Li's. This used to be one of the few games that I looked forward to but now when I see a new release I honestly just roll my eyes.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
If I've named everyone in the Relationship as Brother, Sister and so on...do I still need the incest patch?

Aug 9, 2022
I honestly love this AVN but I'd have to say so far that this chapter is my least favorite. The MC felt like a bit more of a douchbag then normal. Twice, two different LIs said "no" but he emotionally black mailed one and pushed the other. Not cool in my book. And like the other here have said, How much longer are we going to have to wait with only foreplay? Well, I'll be patient. Like I said, I love this AVN and this is honestly the first time I've been disappoint after 26 chapters. So I can't bitch too much.

Reactions: Beast Within

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I honestly love this AVN but I'd have to say so far that this chapter is my least favorite. The MC felt like a bit more of a douchbag then normal. Twice, two different LIs said "no" but he emotionally black mailed one and pushed the other. Not cool in my book. And like the other here have said, How much longer are we going to have to wait with only foreplay? Well, I'll be patient. Like I said, I love this AVN and this is honestly the first time I've been disappoint after 26 chapters. So I can't bitch too much.
i think he fucked them bot during vacation or i'm remembering wrong?? aunt got the dick more than once for sure, and i don't know why this VN has such low rating...compared to some that re<lly milked supporters.. in this action didn't lack at all.

2.60 star(s) 45 Votes