Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Way Love Goes [Chapter 26] [Naughty Skunk Games] Multi Mod [0.26] [AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just be patient for them to update it completely.
There is no point in getting half a mod.
Though I agree there is no point in getting half a mod. This guy said, like, 4 days ago or so "tomorrow". He still hasn't updated it. And. It's been over a month on another game and he as yet to update that one as well. Maybe he doesn't want to do them anymore. I don't know. But that's what it feels like.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Though I agree there is no point in getting half a mod. This guy said, like, 4 days ago or so "tomorrow". He still hasn't updated it. And. It's been over a month on another game and he as yet to update that one as well. Maybe he doesn't want to do them anymore. I don't know. But that's what it feels like.
He updated the mods for two other games today and I'm sure he has to take care of things in his real life as well so maybe there are delays but the mod will be updated at some point so just be patient.

Reactions: Punto

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
There's somebody doing work for free. Obviously you're entitled to have their hours spent for your convenience. I can't believe, this is going to be the first post I ever did :FacePalm:
Well your first post was very diplomatic and eloquent! I would probably have been more direct and told the entitled prick to get their head out of their arse but I'm lucky I didn't have to, so well done :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I would just like to point out one thing, but Chapter 14 was the last one posted to F95 until the recent addition today.

EDIT: My post now looks out of place since the person I replied to had their post deleted along with what I had quoted (mod). They said it probably wouldn't be updated since there hasn't been one since Chapter 14. So that is what my comment above is about.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the info. I've been dling it since ep 4 and still have never played it. Ahaha

There just something about the blonde girl with the tattoos for me, it's been a while for me as well since I can't even remember her name. One of the hottest in any game I've played along with (my opinion for both of these) this girl from The Lost Love also has another girl with tattoos to in it :devilish:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There just something about the blonde girl with the tattoos for me, it's been a while for me as well since I can't even remember her name. One of the hottest in any game I've played along with (my opinion for both of these) this girl from The Lost Love also has another girl with tattoos to in it :devilish:
Never played that one. I saw the femdom tag and stayed away. But that girl is hot af.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I would just like to point out one thing, but Chapter 14 was the last one posted to F95 until the recent addition today.

EDIT: My post now looks out of place since the person I replied to had their post deleted along with what I had quoted (mod). They said it probably wouldn't be updated since there hasn't been one since Chapter 14. So that is what my comment above is about.
Thank you, I was wondering why I couldn't find the files between 14 and the current chapter. Now I know, so again, thank you.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thank you, I was wondering why I couldn't find the files between 14 and the current chapter. Now I know, so again, thank you.
Yeah - It's a bit disappointing, but it's not that we are entitled to get a WT mod presented on a silver platter. The mod author does it for free, and has no obligation to keep the mod up to date. This mod author probably has a limited amount of time, and this VN is probably one of the many been worked on. We can only ask and hope for the best.

For now I just come back every now and then to check if any progress has been made.
Who knows? Maybe one day we will be pleasantly surprised.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yeah - It's a bit disappointing, but it's not that we are entitled to get a WT mod presented on a silver platter. The mod author does it for free, and has no obligation to keep the mod up to date. This mod author probably has a limited amount of time, and this VN is probably one of the many been worked on. We can only ask and hope for the best.

For now I just come back every now and then to check if any progress has been made.
Who knows? Maybe one day we will be pleasantly surprised.
It is true that this modder works on multiple games. But, as far as this game goes, there are actually two modders. @AdanGC has to wait for his partner to finish his or her part. So it could take a few days. But it doesn't usually take more than a week to get the new update. They are pretty quick on it here.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It is true that this modder works on multiple games. But, as far as this game goes, there are actually two modders. @AdanGC has to wait for his partner to finish his or her part. So it could take a few days. But it doesn't usually take more than a week to get the new update. They are pretty quick on it here.
I thought it was the other way around. BrandyYT does the android port with AdanGC Mods wt.