2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi again ;) This is The way love goes C5 Turkish Translated
Selam gençler , Oyunun Rendarları pek iç açıcı değil , Ama Hikayesi güzel İyi oyunlar.
Download link :

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Incest patch does not seem to work, instead of aunt it says mom's best friend.

Do we need to wait for a new one?
I just now downloaded the incest patch and read it. It looks fine to me. The aunt is the aunt - no mother's best friend.

I suggest reading the patch script yourself to see what you have. If it looks good, I would delete the script.rpy AND the script.rpyc files, copy the patch in again, and try again.

If the patch is screwed up, try downloading it again.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
The incest patch is not working for me that is posted on the OP, maybe you could look into that to please.
It's weird, I took a look at the OP's "official" IP and they have changed the tags for the Aunt, but 99% of the script still just calls her Megan, instead of Aunt or Aunt Megan. And there seems to be two tags for the same character "a" and "am", because suddenly in the chapter 5 section of the script, Megan is now suddenly Aunt Megan, lol.

I just went through and replaced any of the MC's use of "Megan" with "Aunt Megan". Threw a few "cuz's" in there for the daughters as well. It's a pretty light script so far, so it only took 5 mins.

Here's my modified script file if you wanna try it. At your own risk, lol. Just back up the original somewhere. I haven't tested this yet but it was only changes to dialogue, so it shouldn't fuck up anything important.

Reactions: perseus420

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I just now downloaded the incest patch and read it. It looks fine to me. The aunt is the aunt - no mother's best friend.

I suggest reading the patch script yourself to see what you have. If it looks good, I would delete the script.rpy AND the script.rpyc files, copy the patch in again, and try again.

Do a search for "Megan" in the script file, and once you get past the definitions and default settings, the main dialogue has the MC calling her just Megan the whole game. Also, the introductory monologue at the beginning of the game still calls her "my Mom's best friend Megan" The dev also defined Megan twice (once for chapters 1-4 and again for Chapter 5) using two different tags. Sloppy code, IMO.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Did what you said and it still says "Mom's best friend" The_Way_Love_Goes 2021-11-09 15-03-59-99.jpg
I deleted both the script.rpy and the script.rpyc then downloaded a new copy of the patch. (TWLG_CH5_TabooPatch)
It's weird, I took a look at the OP's "official" IP and they have changed the tags for the Aunt, but 99% of the script still just calls her Megan, instead of Aunt or Aunt Megan. And there seems to be two tags for the same character "a" and "am", because suddenly in the chapter 5 section of the script, Megan is now suddenly Aunt Megan, lol.

I just went through and replaced any of the MC's use of "Megan" with "Aunt Megan". Threw a few "cuz's" in there for the daughters as well. It's a pretty light script so far, so it only took 5 mins.

Here's my modified script file if you wanna try it. At your own risk, lol. Just back up the original somewhere. I haven't tested this yet but it was only changes to dialogue, so it shouldn't fuck up anything important.
Thanks for doing that, take a look at the above because if you did not changed that then it will still say it.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Thanks for doing that, take a look at the above because if you did not changed that then it will still say it.
Ya, I caught that and changed it in that script file I posted. I just tested it and it seems to work OK. I love how easy ren'py is to do these simple mods. It's basically just text editing. You can even have some fun and throw other dialogue in there if you want :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ya, I caught that and changed it in that script file I posted. I just tested it and it seems to work OK. I love how easy ren'py is to do these simple mods. It's basically just text editing. You can even have some fun and throw other dialogue in there if you want :)
Thanks I just saw your other post, once again thank you for your time doing this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

That is just a big wall of text and I have no idea how to download it, can you zip or rar it up please, thanks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: botc76

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
(y) for the effort but I don't really like the patch the way you did it just adding the "aunt" every time the MC says Megan's name is a bit too simple. I have skipped the original ch. 4 release so I started at that and already noticed one line that you missed with simply searching for the name Megan in the script (line 3425) when Megan and the MC go shopping.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
That is just a big wall of text and I have no idea how to download it, can you zip or rar it up please, thanks.
When there's a file posted, like this script file... just right click it and choose "Save as" . The server puts a number at the beginning, so you have to remove that (so it's just "script.rpy" again) and then dump that in your /Game folder, overwrting the one there (if there is) Sorry, can't be more precise that that. Zipping it would just add steps really.

Reactions: botc76 and a1fox3

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
(y) for the effort but I don't really like the patch the way you did it just adding the "aunt" every time the MC says Megan's name is a bit too simple. I have skipped the original ch. 4 release so I started at that and already noticed one line that you missed with simply searching for the name Megan in the script (line 3425) when Megan and the MC go shopping.
Ya, it was quick and dirty. I knew the actual game was still in the beginning stages and wouldn't take more then an hour to go through playing, so I didn't spend much time on it. Just wanted to change the "tone" sort to speak. I did make a few other changes, like using "my aunt" .. even "auntie" in one spot ... the Dev was the one who used Megan way too much. I mean, that's not how you normally talk... like "Hi Joe, nice to see you... Thanks Joe, that was good... OK Joe, I'll do that" All in the same interaction.

I also had to watch where some other characters were talking to Megan, since it was proper for them to use her name only.

This is burden we must bear when trying to play a game just hours after a release, before the pro's can do the proper mods :)

EDIT: Oh, I think I see the ones you thought I missed... I intentionally kept it as Megan when the MC is trying to boost her confidence. Playing like an equal with her, so to speak. "We need to get the fun loving Megan back in the seat" sounds better (to me anyhow) then "We need to get the fun loving Aunt Megan back in her seat". I mean, if I was doing this for a final release - with hours and hours of content - I'd spend the time to get the context right. And change things depending on the MC's comfort level with the Aunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ya, it was quick and dirty. I knew the actual game was still in the beginning stages and wouldn't take more then an hour to go through playing, so I didn't spend much time on it. Just wanted to change the "tone" sort to speak. I did make a few other changes, like using "my aunt" .. even "auntie" in one spot ... the Dev was the one who used Megan way too much. I mean, that's not how you normally talk... like "Hi Joe, nice to see you... Thanks Joe, that was good... OK Joe, I'll do that" All in the same interaction.

I also had to watch where some other characters were talking to Megan, since it was proper for them to use her name only.

This is a burden we must bear when trying to play a game just hours after a release, before the pro's can do the proper mods :)
Yeah, the writing isn't really good.

WTF is this joke of a game over? She is ugly as fuck so I naturally don't want to get content with Falesha but I'm forced to get it or game over?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
The Way Love Goes [Chapter 6] WT+Incest Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preview:
The_Way_Love_Goes_lmnNHUzm6h.jpg

Took over RIC0H's Mod since he's now working on his game, so ill be updating it from now on

If ya like the mod feel free to donate me a beer or a joint

Remember if you liked the game you can Subscribe to the dev here -

Download:

-

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Seems like the family is trying to seduce him for money? Count me in. Hope he had a GF though as well, turn this into mistress or wholesome GF NTR. Sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
The Way Love Goes [Chapter 5] WT+Incest Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preview:
View attachment 1493147

Took over RIC0H's Mod since he's now working on his game, so ill be updating it from now on
Download:
Thanks man.... Can you take a look into another Mod?? A mothers love mod by shaddy modda....

Reactions: Punto

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Did what you said and it still says "Mom's best friend" View attachment 1493085
I deleted both the script.rpy and the script.rpyc then downloaded a new copy of the patch. (TWLG_CH5_TabooPatch)

i dl'd the 1st patch and have no issues with it

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks man.... Can you take a look into another Mod?? A mothers love mod by shaddy modda....
I honestly only mod games I play, also shaddy is one of the best modders here so I'd be patient for him to update shaddys usually pretty quick.

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes