VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Ways Summer Goes [v0.3 P1] [Lewd Passion 3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ArturiousDesign

What to say that hasn't been said in the comments. Like I can see there is a good game in there, but there are a lot of technical and artistic problems that really bring down the game. I can tell either/both the Dev is new to Daz3d/VS-Code/r and doesn't speak English natively.

The pauses after every dialogue makes the game tedious and unfun to play. the dialogue is chunky and robotic, the models are out of the box and generic. The Rebecca Model is just the Genesis 8 base model (no new skin or even face shape, just threw some hair on her.)

I feel like if the dev took some time to learn daz better and have someone edit their code and dialogue this game could be good. but for rn, I think it's Mid. Like, it's def a game, but that's it.

Shame tho, I really like the idea of a Step-father game. Mom meets a new guy and both mom and the daughters fall for him. good concept, bad excision ...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

animeking2264

it looks vary promising and the models are hot ( WOMAN) 8 out 10 since it can still get better and it has animation that looks good for the first phase ( beginner phase ) just like many other games this one a potential to rival big ones depending how much the game creator is willing to put out time .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

Pretty promising start to a multi-protagonist story. I will say that there probably isn't enough content yet to really get a complete idea of what the game will be like, but hopefully that will be changing soon. Worth trying imo.